Epilouge

*Epilouge*

BRANDON'S POV

*2 years later*

"Hello?" I heard my mom answer.

"Hey mom."

"Brandon!" She almost squeeled.

"I'm in LA for the summer, is it okay if i stay at the house for the summer?"

"Of course!"

"Okay, I'm turning into the neighborhood now"

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I said, hanging up as I pulled into the driveway. I walked up to the door and knocked on it.

"Brandon!" My mom yelled, pulling me in for a hug.

"Haha hey mom." I chuckled, hugging her back.

"Brandon!" My dad said, appearing in the entry way.

"Hey dad" I said, letting go of my mom and going to hug my dad.

"BRANDON!" Bailey screamed, running down the stairs. I let go of my dad and she jumped into my arms.

"Haha hey there Bailey." I chuckled as I hoisted her up. "Where's Blade?" I asked, putting Bailey down.

"Up in her room." My mom said. "She's been... different since you left."

"See, after you stopped contacting us, she kinda freaked out. She locked herself in her room everyday after school, stopped eating and eventually became mute. Eveyone's tried to help her out. All of us in the house, BVB, extended BVB, the rest of our family, even Gabe couldn't help." My dad said.

"Damnit" I cursed under my breath, scratching the back of my neck. "I really should've come home last summer." I said, regretting everything. "Or I should've found a way to contact you guys these last two years."

"It's okay Brandon, go see if you can get her to talk to you."

"Okay" I said, taking a few deep breaths before heading up the stairs slowly. I approached Blade's room and knocked on the door. I heard movement before paper was slipped under the door.

Go away

I sighed and knocked again. "Blade, please open the door, it's Brandon." I heard her door being unlocked and she finnaly opened the door. She looked so different. She was very pale, very skinny and looked very sickly.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled her face into my neck. I soon felt my shirt being dampend. She pulled back and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm glad your back"

*******************************************************************************************************

Awww it's over!

Blade talked! Yay!

Hope you enjoyed this story!

Sequel is now released and called Lost In Stereo! Go Check it out! Link in external ----------->

MikkiMarvel helped with this idea