Chapter 41:

Chapter 41

BRANDON'S POV

My phone buzzed and I saw it was a Twitter update from Alex.

AlexPitts~ I hate when people change

"UGH" I screamed, throwing my phone against the wall. I heard a soft knock at my door.

"Come in" I moaned. I looked up to see Blade, rage on her face.

"How could you Brandon!"

"I was drunk!"

"You've changed, you're not the same person I knew back in the summer. Who the fuck are you?" She sneered.

"I'm Brandon! Your brother!"

"No you're not! The Brandon I know would never hurt poor little Alex!"

"I didn't mean to hurt her!" I said, sobbing again.

"I'm dissapointed in you Brandon." She said as she left. There was another knock downstairs and I went to answer it. As soon as I opened it, I was tackled to the ground. After taking a few punches, I was able to grab the person's arms and flip on top of them. I looked down to see Vic, breathing heavily, face and eyes red with rage.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled, flipping back on top of me, continuing to beat me up.

"Get off of him" I heard Jake say as Vic was pulled off of me. "Outside" Jake demanded and I followed.

"Look, I know what you're going to say, but please, hear me out first." I begged.

"Go on" Vic said.

"I went to a part last night and got drunk. I don't even remember anything from last night! I did not mean to hurt Alex, but I ended up doing it and am now hating myself for it. I love Alex so much and would do anything to get her back. Please believe me! No one does!" I pleaded.

"I don't know" Vic said.

"Vic, please! You are my best friend! My own sister hates me! I can't have my best friend hate me too!" I sobbed.

"Sure, I'll believe you" Vic shrugged with a smile.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much!" I said, hugging both of them as they left. I walked inside and ran up to my room. Alex kept updating her twitter with depressing statuses. I started crying again and just wanted her back. I layed my arm out in front of me and ran my fingers over the old scars. I bit my lip as I gripped my arm tightly and just ended up flopping back down on my bed.

"Alex" I cried, bitting my pillow.

********************************************************************************************************

Aww :'(

10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!