You Heart Forever (Baekhyun imagine)

Baekhyun sweet imagine

.

.

"Oppa~" a shrilled voice from behind pierce through your ears. Immediately, you knew it was Belinda, Baekhyun's "god sister". Why the inverted commas? Well, she isnt exactly Baekhyun's god sister, that status was self-acclaimed. Her parents are close with Baekhyun's and she kept claiming it without Baekhyun's knowledge. So everyone thought it was the truth since they didnt confirm it with Baekhyun. And Baekhyun could only accept it since there were so many of them to explain to, if that was to happen. Plus, it wouldnt hurt to have a god sister.

Turning around, Belinda ran in her girlish manner to Baekhyun who was right in front of you.

"Oppa, today some weirdo confessed to me again, can you pretend to be my boyfriend so i can reject him?" She asked, tugging his arm as she acted in a cute manner.

Baekhyun gave you a wink-smile before turning around to entertain her. You sighed, giving Belinda time to spend with Baekhyun when that could be you.

"I cant, Belinda. Im with _____, remember?" Baekhyun rejected carefully. Belinda turned around and looked at you before looking back at Baekhyun.

"Whats so good about her? Im better than her, Baekhyun." She whined, hugging his arm.

"How many times have we done this, Belinda? Im with _____ and its final." Baekhyun continued, intertwining his hands with yours.

"Yeah, sure, Baekhyun-oppa. Your mum doesnt even know her. And remember your mum wanted me to be your wife? Dont forget that." Belinda said before turning to glare at you. You returned that glare with a smile instead. Before she could even walk away, Baekhyun ruffled her hair and said, "you can be my god sister but never more."

Belinda blushed at his gesture and ran off. What a cute 12 year-old.

"There~ she's gone. You can release my hand now." You said, refering to his hands that is intertwined with yours.

"Never will i let go of your hand. Even if i do, my heart is forever still with you." Baekhyun smiled as he held both of your hands, making you stand closer to him.

"Gosh. Why are you being so cheesy all of a sudden?" You giggled.

"I will only be like this in front of you and for you. What can i do? I want your heart to be with me forever too." Baekhyun winked as you started to blush. Gosh, Baekhyun is always so cheesy. But that is a part of him, and you will love every part of him.

[ A/N: i finally updated after 4 days... wahh i was so busy >< and yeah i ranted just now cause i feel hella shitty and no one showed me they cared enough. Call me attentionseeker or whatever but that was how i truly felt. Thanks guys... you proved it to me that you guys appreciate and care. And it really means alot to me ♡♡ okay ill update soon~~ ]