Flashy (Chen imagine)

Chen imagine
.
.
"Oh my gosh. I'm going to fail math already." You complained as you walked alongside with your boyfriend, Chen.

"Do you think it was easy?" You asked Chen.

"Yeap." Chen nodded his head.

"What? Really?"

"No, im just kidding." Chen laughed as you smacked his arm lightly.

"I found it really difficult though." You sighed.

"You're more difficult than that." Chen commented.

"What do you mean?" You raised your eyebrows.

"I can never figure you out. Thats what makes me attracted to you and your personality made me stay." Chen continued.

"Why are you suddenly talking about this?" You giggled lightly at his randomness.

"Can we stop talking about math then? We're more interesting than that." Chen stated.

"But it was really diffi-" Chen cut you off by kissing you on your lips.

"No point arguing with me." Chen gave you his attractive smile.

"Aish, someone could have seen that." You looked around, worried that your neighbours might see your cute boyfriend pecking you on your lips.

"Oh yeah? I'm going to show you off." Chen challenged as he held you by your waist, pulling you closer.

"_____ is my girlfriend!" Chen yelled to no one in particular, causing you to giggle as he's so unique.

"Ya, dont do that." You laughed as you nudged him, secretly wanting him to continue.

"I'm going to make sure everyone knows you're mine." Chen said as he kissed you on your forehead. He's such a sweet boyfriend.

[ A/N: lots of scenarios in my head hope i managed to convey it properly without it seeming weird. Hope everyone find it cute HAHA. Okay bye >< ]