Can't Control (Luhan imagine)

[ WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT ]

Luhan imagine
.
.
"Sleep well." Luhan smiled as he placed you onto your bed.

You were down with a slight fever, so he took some time off his work to take care of you. And he just carried you to your bed after you were knocked out by your medicine.

"So pretty even while sleeping." Luhan commented to himself as he place away strands of hair behind your ear to see your face clearly.

He was prepared to take care of you the whole night so he sat beside you and started to read his script for tomorrow. Yes he has filming tomorrow, but you were more important than that to him. He was even ready to cancel the filming if you were still sick by tomorrow.

"Luhan..." you moaned in your sleep as you arched your back a little before relaxing.

He looked up from his script in surprise. It was going to be a difficult night. With your moans, he is never going to be able to concentrate on his script.

"Calm down, Luhan." He said to himself as he breathed in and out deeply.

You moaned his name once more and he couldn't control himself anymore.

"Jagi, you're so naughty." He kissed you on your collarbone, biting at the right spots as he sat on top of you.

You slowly woke up from the kisses and saw Luhan placing his hand at your thigh. Your face then slowly grew red as you just realized you were having a wet dream and moaned his name.

"Its okay, yeobo. I need this too." Luhan smirked as he swiftly moved his hand up your back and to your bra clasp. Once it was undone, he was like a hungry wolf, he took off his shirt as fast as he could before taking your shirt off, revealing your bare skin.

"Damn, you look tasty." He chuckled, causing you to blush. He then plunged down and sucked on your left nipple, causing you to moan and slightly pull his hair. He tickled it with his tongue, causing you to feel more hot.

"I guess i'll have to take time off work tomorrow." Luhan pulled back before taking off his jeans.

[ A/N: My... first time writing smut... oh my... i feel embarrassed. HAHA i hope its good ]