Period (Lay imagine)

Lay imagine
.
.
"Where do you want to go?" Lay asked you as he held your hand, walking along the streets after school ended.

"I dont know."

"Alright, let's head to my house." Lay announced.

He pulled you into his room. You slumped down onto his bed and laid down, comfortable.

"Are you that tired?" Lay laughed as he settled in beside you.

"It's squeezy~ go sit on the chair." You whined as you slight pushed him away.

"Aigoo, you're so grumpy today. Are you on your period?" Lay asked as he pinched your nose lightly.

"Hey, It hurts." You clicked your tongue as you rubbed your nose.

"Yeah, you're on your period. Come here, i'll cuddle." Lay laughed lightly as he pulled you closer.

"Hmph." You pulled a grumpy face, you just didn't have the mood to do anything. You just want to lie down and do nothing.

"This is not working. Wait here." Lay said as he got up and went out of the room. You got tired and fell asleep without knowing.

Soon after, you were awoken by kisses from Lay.

"Awake now? Pizza is here already! And i bought snacks too." Lay smiled warmly. You sat up, wanting to get off the bed when you felt something.

Shoots.

No way.

"Are you okay?" Lay asked as he noticed your expression.

You bit your lips, not knowing how to answer him.

"I think... i stained your bedsheets." You answered as tears were welling up in your eyes. You were too careless! How are you going to head back home later with a stained uniform?

"Jagi, dont cry! It's okay, i'll clean up." Lay pulled you up and there was the stain.

"Here's some of my clothes, go wash up in the toilet. Do you have enough... urhm... yeah, i bought some on the way back. It's on the counter with all the other snacks." Lay handed you a set of clothes.

And you went to the shower room and washed up.

You wore his hoodie and his FBT shorts and went to his bedroom, he wasn't there. The bedsheets were already changed. You went to the dining room and he was sitting down, waiting for you patiently with all the food laid on the table. You smiled at him as you sat down opposite him. How to ask for such a boyfriend?

[ A/N: I just ended my period so i was 'inspired' HAHAHA okay idk what im writing. Tbh, i never thought i would actually title an imagine 'period'. Okay Bye ]