Without You (Kyungsoo imagine)

Kyungsoo Imagine

.

.

"Kyungsoo-ah..." you muttered as you try to hide your shaky voice. "Why are you crying?? Who made you cry? Im on the way now." Kyungsoo's eyes became bigger after he heard your voice. "Please hang in there..." he said to himself. He ended the call and continued rushing to your house. Who knew things would become this way?

.

.

"Kyungsoo-ah~~ what are we gonna do today?" You asked as you two were on a bike. He told you he was bringing you on a special date. Honestly, even though he has brought you tons of dates, you cant help but feel really excited for a special date that you couldnt sleep the day before.

"You'll know when you get there." He chuckled. That was what he has been answering you from the first time u asked the same question. "Aigoo~~ tell me~~ please?" You pouted.

"Hahaha nope. This time your aeygo wont work on me." He laughed. But deep inside, he was resisting it so much. You quietly enjoyed the ride. It was so nice, just being with him, nothing can seem to go wrong.

You then realized that the sceneries were especially familiar... Kyungsoo stopped the bike right in front of your high school. "Kyungsoo, why are we here?" You asked as memories of you two started flooding back. "Do u remember? This is where I started falling for you." Kyungsoo smiled. You nodded your head as you reminisce that day.

[FLASHBACK]

You were sitting on a bench near the entrance of the school. You were waiting for your friend while reading a book. You felt pressure on the other side of the bench. You looked up and saw a boy with the same uniform as you, reading a book as well. His features were so nicely proportioned. You never thought a person will look this good while reading. You can say that you're delusional but you felt that there was a gleam of light surrounding him and only him. You snapped back to your senses and continued reading the book. No matter how much you tried, you couldnt seem to concentrate.

All of a sudden, you see a group of girls coming in your direction. You were immediately alarmed. You know they wouldnt let you off this easily. They had been bullying you ever since you were transferred. "Urhm. Hey, im so sorry but can you accompany me and go into the school?" You asked. He looked up at you with his wide round eyes, questioning your intention. "That group of girls are after me. Please?" You pleaded. He knows that group of girls. How could he possibly not know? That group of girls have been torturing people. Not to mention, you were the same batch as him as well. He nodded his head and went into the school with you. You two walked to the school garden. "Alrights. They arent following. Thanks, ill go now." You bowed slightly and went ahead. "Wait!" You halted and turned. "Your phone please." He stretched out his hand. "Uh?" "Im giving you my number. So if those girls pester you again, you can call me." He smiled. And that is when you realized his heart-shaped lips. How perfect can a man be? You handed him your phone and he tapped his number in. He placed the phone back in your hands and left. Thats how it started...

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Close your eyes" "why would I-" "just listen~" His tone was serious. You gave in and obeyed. You closed your eyes and he held your hand. I dont have to say who it is, its so obvious since its only the two of them. "Follow me." He gently said. You wondered what he was going to do. Lots of thoughts came into your mind but you shook them off, not wanting to ruin the surprise. When you were told to open your eyes, you were greeted by a beautiful sight. You were at the garden and there were candlelights in front of you, forming a heart, the heart was filled with rose petals. You turned around to face Kyungsoo and was even more surprised. There was a dining table with candlelight. It was a candlelight dinner! Kyungsoo pulled a chair, inviting you to sit. He helped you pushed the chair after you sat. He went on the opposite side of the table and sat. As if on cue, Lay immediately came and served the food. It was your favourite, pasta. "Hope you enjoy~" Lay sang and left. You smiled. You gobbled down the food. Kyungsoo had prepared it before you two came. You could tell it was his cooking by its taste. He had cooked this for way you way many times since it was your favourite. "Is this special enough?" Kyungsoo asked after you two ate finished. "This is more than enough." You couldnt smile any wider. "There's more." He chuckled. He placed out his hand and you held it. You two walked into the gazebo. Your jaw was hanging open. The stars were so beautiful. Each of them shining so brightly above you. Kyungsoo was the one that taught you how to love stargazing. Music then started playing. You then realized it was Lay that is playing the piano. "Care to dance?" Kyungsoo faced you with his open hand. You nodded. His hand was on your waist and yours were behind his neck. You two slowed dance.