Past imgaines (Kai, Sehun, Kris and Luhan)

Kris imagine

Kris and you are best friends. He would share everything with you and same for you. Unlike his cold appearance, he is really warm and dorky inside. Yes, you like him. But u didnt want ur friendship to be ruined so u didnt confess. You were also confused by his mixed signals. Sometimes u were a friend sometimes u were a lover yet sometimes u were just a ordinary girl. You didnt dare do another that makes him think you like him. So you kept this secret deep down in ur heart. One day, he told u he needed to meet u urgently. So u went to meet at ur usual spot.

Kris: y/n! Omg. I think my heart fluttered around her. Shes so pretty!! You: what? O.o

Kris: aish. Why am I fanboying over her? ><

You: r u... in love?

Kris: didnt I tell u before? This girl? That I know?

You: you did? *tries to recall* ahh yes... wae?

Your heart crumbled when you recalled. But your expression didnt change, you didnt want him to know you like him.

Kris: its time to confess. Ive met her quite long now. Teach me!! ><

You: urgh. U met her quite long and never intro her to me. What a best friend u r.

Kris: just shut up and teach me! :<

You: aish... srsly... .

You then taught him what u think its best. Though your heart could be heard, shattering into pieces, you still have to give your best advice. After all, if you love him, you would want him to be happy. -after teaching him-

You: try saying it

Kris: do u think I can do well? >< im nervous.

You: try now then.

Kris: ill try it on you.

You: what. Haish fine for the sake of ur happiness. Rmb to return the kindness.

Kris smiled and confessed in a serious face, as if you were the one that he is confessing to. You were fangirling inside but managed to keep ur composure.

You: not bad. :) now, show me her picture and confess to her.

Kris took out his phone and showed u ur picture.

You: lol I think u r too nervous. I said HER picture NOT mine. Gosh... XD haha

Kris: nope. :) this is her picture.

You widened ur eyes. He then came closer

Kris: I love you. And he kissed you. -the end-

____________________________________

Luhan imagine

Luhan and you are senior-junior relationship. You obviously have feelings for him, but u sweared to yourself that u wont fall in love again. Cause u were once hurt from it. And didnt want to go through all that again. Being the senior, Luhan had to lead you. Both of u are student councillors in school. You guys have duties to do everyday. But today u were assigned a different duty. Luhan was then assigned to teach you.

Luhan: okay, today u r doing classroom duty, different from ur usual duty. Lets start. - Luhan walked u to the classroom.

Luhan: okay, since u r new to this duty, ill blow the whistle for u. U r suppose to blow the whistle then usher all the students to go assemble at the hall.