ForePlay (Sehun Smut imagine)

Sehun imagine
.
.
"Babe, where are you?" Sehun called out as he stepped into your apartment.

"Oh, you're here already. I'll be done in 5 minutes. Wait for me!" You shouted from the shower room.

You heard footsteps coming close to the bathroom door and saw a shadow through the foggy glass. Thinking that he didn't hear you, you repeated yourself.

"I'll be done in 5-"

*click* the door swung open just like that. You forgot to lock the door!

"On purpose right?" Sehun chuckled as he stepped in.

You hurriedly used your hands to cover your womanly parts.

"Ya! Get out!" You yelled as you were thoroughly embarrassed.

"Too late." Sehun smirked as he took out his belt, and that's when you notice that there was a huge mountain at his zipper.

"You want to go through foreplay or skip it?" He asked as you were staring at his shaft. If it ever goes in, you know you can't walk later on.

"Oh nevermind, i'll lead. Stop staring, babe, get into action." Sehun then plucked your hands off and pinned it onto the wall with his left hand. He leaned in and kissed your neck, on all the soft spots that made you feel weak. On the other hand, his right hand was playing around with yout clit, rubbing to and fro making you moan even though you were still hesitant.

"Damn it, i didn't know my girlfriend was so juicy." Sehun commented as he went downwards to your collarbone, before sliding a little downwards to your chest. His left hand let your hands go free and went towards your right boob, kneading it as he was licking and biting your left nipple, wanting to satisfy both. You didn't know his hand would look so good on your boob even though you imagined it every time. Your hands then pulled his hair as you moaned louder and louder, your hesitance has gone away. Now even if you didn't want to, you have to admit that you really wanted this to happen. You could feel Sehun's smile as he was enjoying your moans, turning his member harder as it was poking against your body.

"I'd like it standard." Sehun said as he carried your bridal style out of the shower room and to your bedroom.

Walking while kissing you, he placed you down onto the bed. He knelt above you, knees touching your inner thigh. He took off his wet shirt and threw it across the bedroom.

"I'll go hard, it'll hurt abit but it's all worth it." Sehun then threw your legs wider before thrusting his member into you.

[ A/N : embarrassed ]