Promise (part 3)

Kris Imagine (part 3)

You widened your eyes in shock. You have been waiting for this galaxy guy that is standing right in front of you for a year. And now he has suddenly appeared in front of your face, you didnt know how to react or what to do. Seeing your reaction, he pulled you in before embracing you. He missed you. Your smile. Your scent. Everything.

Before you know it, tears well up in your eyes. The man you love is right here in front of you, hugging you. Your tears drip down one by one, from the left eye first. Since your face was on his chest, he felt your tears and pulled back immediately. "Why are you crying?" He asked, concerned. You shook your head, there was so much to say. He wiped your tears with his thumb. You smiled upon his gestures.

"______!" The staff yelled your name, impatient. Snapping back to reality, you look at the staff before looking at Kris again. "I-" you were cut off by Kris. "Im sorry i came at the wrong time. Dont worry, just go." Kris said, still with his smile. "A-are you going to leave already?" You asked, worried. "No... ill wait for you. In the meantime, ill watch your performance." He assured you. "Okai~ go before you get a scolding." He chuckled and you turned, running towards the stage that is waiting for you.

"____, where were you?" Your group members were asking you. "In the waiting room." You lied. They dont know about Kris. "Aish. Alrights. Lets go, girls. Its our turn." Your leader, Lynn said and all of you got on stage after putting the mics. One. Two. Three. The spotlight shined on all of you and your song was blasting the speakers. While performing,  you scanned through the audience, hoping Kris is somewhere in there... you spotted him at the entrance where the fans used to get in and he flashed a smile at you. The audience cheered louder since during your solo, you did a flying kiss and a heart sign. You didnt do these stuffs since you were still hurt regarding Kris. But now that hes here, you did stuffs that you thought you wouldnt do. The performance ended and everyone cheered. Your group bowed before the mcs came out. Standing in a line, your group introduced yourselves. "Annyeonghaseyo! _____-imnida!" You gave a wink as you spoke. "Wow, _____, you're really cheerful today." The mcs commented while laughing. You giggled and bowed a thanks to them. "Is there a particular reason? I heard u are always known as the cold princess of the group." The mc questioned. You look to the crowd before looking back at the mc. "Well... there is a special someone in the crowd here. Im really happy today. Thank you for coming, special person." You smiled at Kris. Everyone tried looking at the direction you were looking at but no one could see who you were looking at as there were too many people. "Wow. A person that can make our ice princess be this cheerful. He or she must be really unique. Anyways, lets get back on track, next up after commercials we have (another group's name) with their new hit 'indulgence'!" (I swear i anyhow give the name) your group waved to the camera and the commercial break kicked in.

"Who is the special someone you were talking about?" Lynn asked after taking out the mic. You just smiled as a response before running off to the waiting room. Kris was already there waiting. You ran to his embrace. "Lets go for a date." He winked at you after pulling back. You nodded and he interlocked his hands with yours. You missed his giant hands. The warmth of his hands gave you security. And the fact that your hands are almost covered up by his, makes you feel even more secured. You two took the back stage exit, where not much people was there. You wore a sunglass. But some people are still starting to recgonise you. Kris took out his cap and put it on for you. You two hurriedly took a cab and went off before any paparazzi came.

"Hehe thanks." You smiled at him before taking off the cap. "Its fine. Keep it on. You're really popular here." He placed the cap back on your head.

"But what about you?"

"Not much people recgonise me anymore." He smiled at you and placed both of your hands on his lap. Closing the small gap between you two, you hugged his arms and leaned on it. You two enjoyed the silence and the sceneries. Soon after, the cab stopped and you got off. It was a deserted beach side.

"Where is this?" You asked, looking around. And all around you was more and more patches of sand. Blue waves covering the sand like blanket. The orange purple sky hovering the entire beach, making the ambience good. "lets go." Kris said and took your hand again. You two walked along the sea as a few seagulls fly over, making a few sound. It was perfect. How Kris was right next to you, your hands in his. Everything feels so beautiful, words cant describe. "Its the sunset." Kris turned you to face the sun that was setting. It seemed as though the sun was going into the sea as the sun was cut off at the horizon line of the sea. Kris backhugged you and placed his chin on your head (that is how short you were/tall he is). The wind gently blew your face, the smell of the sea and the sand, the touch of sand beneath your feet. This is really what you wished for, to be with Kris, be at his side. "Lets be together forever." Kris muttered in your ears, as if reading your mind. You nodded your head, smiling. He turned you around again, facing him. He looked into your eyes before leaning closer to devour your lips. It has been a year since you tasted his lips. A year. Nothing has changed about him. It was still the same. The warmthness, the depth of the kiss, it was all perfect.

[ A/N: The enddddd~ no more okai. My brain cells are dying currently. Oh gosh. It took me long didnt it? To make this part 3. Do you guys think its good? >< please comment alrights, it doesnt hurt to comment~~~ ]