Warm Winter Night (Chanyeol imagine)

Chanyeol fluffy

You look out of the window in your room. It was a late night, 11.22pm. The window was fogged up and has water droplets condensed on it, suggesting it was cold winter night.

Being bored as hell, you took your coat and went out of your rented house. You couldnt sleep at all. And there was nothing else to do since the owner of the house has listed rules saying no playing of music once the sun has set, which means you cant do much since playing music is the only thing you can do. You cant contact your boyfriend, Park Chanyeol too. Since he is from the world-wide known group, EXO. He hadnt even replied to your message this morning. So the only you could do is to walk around.

You walked to the nearby mini-mart, seeing if you could grab something to eat. Since there's nothing to do other than eating.

You took a bag of potato chips and went to the counter to pay. That was when you realized you had forgotten your wallet. There wasnt a single person except for you and the cashier since it was so late, so that means there is no one to pay for your potato chips. Sighing, you walked out of the mart. Someone then blocked your way at the exit by standing in front of you. The mini-mart was small so it could only allow one person to exit or enter at a time.

Looking up, you realize it was your boyfriend, Park Chanyeol, in a cap with a mask. He was wrapped up with black clothings.

You widened your eyes in surprise.

"Does she want that bag of chips?" Chanyeol asked the cashier. As the cashier shook his head, Chanyeol took out 2 bucks and paid for it. He took the bag of chips and went out without you, as if you were invisible.

Why is he pretending he doesnt know you? That was when you realized... there was a camera in the shop and you have to be careful with your behavior. Chanyeol wasnt being cold but he was doing his job, keeping your relationship under covered.

You followed him out.

"What are you doing here this late?" Chanyeol asked while taking his mask out, a frown forming on his face as you two stepped out of the mart where there wasnt a single soul in the surrounding.

"Wha- i should be asking you that. Arent you busy?" You asked back.

"You shouldnt be out this late. Are you aware of your charms? What if a guy comes after you?" He scolded.

"Aish. Why are you like this again. I was bored." You replied.

"You could have called me then." Chanyeol responded.

"Its not like you will pick up anyways. Your phone is always away from you." You answered.

Chanyeol's head dropped as he looked at the floor. He realized he was being unreasonable.

"Im sorry... i guess im too tired thats why i acted like this. I just want you safe..." Chanyeol apologized as he pulled you into an embrace. You returned the embrace as you understood.

"Its fine... i miss you so much..." You whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

"I miss you too. There, your chips. I gotta go back already." Chanyeol pulled back.

"Huh. Where are you going?" You asked.

"I have filming just around the corner, coincidentally. It was break and I thought i wanted to visit you but i saw you in the mart." Chanyeol replied while holding your hand. You missed his touch.

"Is it okay if i go take a look?" You requested, since you have nothing to do.

"Definitely. Just pretend you dont know me, usual stuff." Chanyeol gave you his smile. You felt warm just seeing him smile like this. Silence enveloped you two as the both of you were so mesmerized by each other's presence.

Slowly, Chanyeol came closer as he aimed for your lips. His lips finally touches yours as you tip toed a little, allowing him to stand better since he is so tall. It has been long since you have tasted each other's lips. You missed that tingling sensation you felt.

"That is my motivation." Chanyeol said as he pulled back. You smiled at him before he ran off for the filming.

You slowly made your way there, so it would look like you were just a passerby. You opened your bag of chips as you watched him.

Chanyeol was re-applying his makeup as he saw you again. He winked at you before it was his turn for the camera.

They were filming the drama version of EXO's music video, preparing for a comeback. All the EXO members were on stand-by. All of them knew about your relationship with Chanyeol. So they smiled at you when they saw you.

It was such a pleasure to see your man working hard. And probably with your presence, he had worked even harder. You were just proud of him.

Once he was done with his turn, he came up to you.

"What are you doing? There are people here... they can see." You reminded him.

"Dont worry. They are all staffs. Plus there is no one here at this timing." He assured. You nodded your head but you still feel insecure.

"How was your day, jagi? Did you eat well?" Chanyeol continued.

"My day was bad. You didnt reply to my message." You pouted.

"I did! Before i met you in the mart." Chanyeol said.

"Really? I didnt bring my phone. So i wouldnt know." You shrugged. All of a sudden, you sneezed. You looked up at Chanyeol, a little embarrassed about your sudden sneeze that interrupted your conversation.

"Aigoo. Someone got a cold." Chanyeol took off his coat and placed it around you. You smiled as his gesture and he pinched your nose lightly.

"Why are you so cute even when you sneeze?" Chanyeol commented as he placed his hands around your waist. Your smile widened when you heard that.

"Ahh... too cute, i cannot resist." He added on as you laughed lightly. Without warning, he planted a kiss on your lips.

You were taken by surprise but immediately adapted to the situation.

"How many times are my lips going to get violated?" You joked.

"Ya! Naughty! Ill give you punishments. Wanna hear them?" Chanyeol exclaimed. You shook your head but he still continued anyways. Thats how he is. And thats why you love him so much. "Your punishment is to kiss me 10000000000000000 times."

"Do you think that will ever happen?" You chuckled as most of the kiss were initiated by him.

"If not, ill kiss you with that amount back." Chanyeol threatened but you know he was joking.

"Actually it doesnt matter because before i die, i would have kissed you hundred times of that amount." Chanyeol winked.

"Aish~" you responded to his cheesiness as you slapped his chest lightly. Even though you showed your dislikeness towards his cheesiness, but both you anx him know that you adored that cheesiness to the max.

Unexpectedly again, he landed another kiss.

[ A/N: SWEET? comment of what you think, but dont spam please >< hehe. Anyways i updated DOS chapter 44, have you checked it out? ^^ please do so! And please continue to give this acc and me your support, do anticipate more! Thank you! ]