Late Apology (Kai Imagine)

Kai imagine

"Congratulations, _____!" Your aunt embraced you.

"Thank you, aunt." You smiled as you pulled back.

I was watching you from afar. My heart still tingling whenever your name was being called. It was a bad decision to leave you. Why didnt i have enough courage to confess my feelings to you? I thought i could get over it, but i couldnt. My feelings for you never faded. But what can i do now? In front of me, you are marrying someone else already. I thought your feelings for me would stay the same. But that was a selfish thinking of mine. You did so much for me, but i didnt do anything.

I then saw you walking in my direction. I started to tense up, adjusting my tie so i look presentable.

"Hey, Kai." You flashed your pretty smile at me, causing me to be more nervous.

It had been years since we last met...

"Hey..." i waved.

"Woo~ you've grown up all handsome and hot." You teased, causing me to laugh nervously. My palm starting to sweat.

"How have you been doing?" You flashed another smile causing my heart to skip a beat again.

"Pretty fine." Lies.

"I see you getting married now, who's the lucky guy?" I asked, changing the subject to her instead. There was nothing about me left to say.

"Ah... you'll see." You said before turning around to leave. That was when i couldnt take it any more.

Grabbing your wrist, i turned you around, kissing you on your lips as deep as possible. I was so hungry for this kiss. I couldnt wait anymore. If i did, there would be no more chance. You widened your eyes, not knowing how to react or what to do. Blinking back to your senses, you pushed me away, breaking away from the kiss.

"If you'll excuse me, i have to go." You said swiftly before leaving, not making any eye contact.

"I still love you, _____." I confessed, hoping my words would somehow reach your ears.

But it didnt...

I watched you as your silhouette got smaller and smaller. My heart getting heavier and heavier. The emptiness in my  heart was overwhelming, tears starting blurring my vision. Before i know it, i collapsed on my knees, tears pouring down. My heart was aching so much.

_____, im sorry...

But my apology was too late. You had already forgotten about your feelings towards me.

[ A/N: I was wondering if i should go for a happy ending but hey, lets turn things around. please tell me if i made u cry. HAHA kidding. This isnt sad enough though. Ill write moree. Woohoo! ]