Day 1 (Chen imagine)

Chen imagine

You and Chen were classmates ever since day 1. And you have fallen for him since day 1 too. You were so captivated by his charming smile that your affection for him grew more and more each day. Things got better when you found out that you two just lived two blocks away from each other. That means you two can walk home together since its on the way. You two got close because of that too. You would often meet up with him in the morning to walk to school together, and during that short yet sweet journey, you two would share alot about each other. Soon enough, you two got so close you were inseparable. People often misinterpreted that you two are a couple when you were just the bestest of friends, according to what you two says. You didnt really mind though... since you have feelings for him. But you kept it a secret.

Just like any other day, Chen waited outside of your house to go to school with you. You went along with him as you two walked side by side, close enough to hold his hand.

"Woah did you sleep late again last night?" Chen asked as you two started walking.

"Uh... no..." you lied as you thought about last night. You spent 2 hours on the phone with him last night. And after that 2 hours of phone call, you couldnt sleep at all. You were still so excited with his voice flowing into your ears. His voice was music to you. No matter what he said or did with his voice, it was melodic to you. That was how deep you have fallen for him. But he doesnt know, off course.

"Ah~ dont lie to me. You were so excited with our phone call that you couldnt sleep right?" He teased. He didnt know that what he said was the exact truth. Though he hoped it was.

You blushed hard as you didnt know he would be so accurate. You looked away, trying to hide your face as your face was really red as a tomato.

"Ya, are you trying to hide your face right now?" Chen laughed as he walked in front of you, craning his neck as he tried to see your face. He loves it when you blush, especially if he was the reason of it. He thinks it is adorable for your to blush. He loved to tease you often just to see you blush or laugh. Your laughter was so precious to him, he wanted to hear it at least 10000000000000000 times a day. He was so madly in love with you.

"Go away." You said jokingly while covering your face as you stopped in your tracks.

Chen chuckled at your adorable reaction. You were reacting as though what he said was true, which is the truth, in this case.

He stopped too, before taking your hands off your face and pinched your cheeks lightly.

"Ah~ why are you so cute like this?" He smiled as you gave him a face.

You knew he was teasing you but why is he saying such stuff that will make your heart shake so much? His touch was killing you too. It was too much to handle. Your heart was having an earthquake right now and it wouldnt stop unless he is gone. But you seem to have an addiction for this earthquake in your heart. You hated it and loved it, even with the hatred you wanted this feelings to continue forever. You didnt want to forget these feelings. You were overdose with him.

"Ah you two again~ you guys are dating right? You two look so cute together." A pretty familiar voice said from the side. You two swung your heads to the side to see a middle-age household wife.

You two often walk pass her and would exchange greetings. She would be walking back from the market near your school and you two would be making your way to school. Hence you two would always pass by her and soon know each other.

"Ah, really? Im proud to tell you that im dating such a beautiful girl." Chen replied as he held your hand, showing the household wife. He had a sudden shot of confidence with her comment. He finally could say what he have dreamt of saying since day 1, which was to tell other people that you are his girlfriend, his only girl.

You widened your eyes in shock. What is going on? The household wife giggled and went off, without giving you a chance to react to what Chen just said. "Huh?" Was what came out after she left.

"Omo. Your reflexes got slower. We're dating from today onwards." Chen said as he showed his hand that is intertwined with yours.

"I have fallen in love with you, pabo, do you really not know?" Chen added. He finally got the words out of his mouth. It felt so much better saying it out than saying in his head.

This is too much to take in.

"What? You dont want me as your boyfriend?" He purposefully pouted, whining a little as you had no reaction.

"B-boy...friend?" You stuttered. You were still stunned with what was going on.

Chen nodded his head.

You blinked a few times in confusion before looking away, coming back to reality.

"What? Are you really going to reject me?" He asked, suddenly a little more serious.

"No... i just... i... like you from day 1 and this is really too much to take in." You muttured, finally looking at him in the eyes before looking down again, embarrassed with what you just said.

"Too much to take in?" He scoffed as if this was just nothing compared to what he has in mind.

You raised one of your brows. Is there something more than this that you couldnt take in? Being in a relationship with someone you love is all you could ever ask for and wouldnt ask for more. Is he telling you there is more?

Before you know it, his lips landed on yours as you two engage in a wet, playful kiss. It was the start of your relationship with Chen.

[ A/N: back with the cliché style ><  im back from my hiatus and yeah, i do feel better. As time goes, ill be perfectly fine! ^^ anyways, do check out KWill's 'Day 1' its a really sweet song! Hopefully this imagine was as sweet as the song is! >< do comment of what you think of the story okay? :D ]