Honeymoon (Kai imagine)

Kai imagine

Kai was smiling while staring at you as you were still asleep. You two were on your honeymoon. And this was your first morning together in Switzerland, a place where large amounts of chocolates are produced. You love chocolates so much you wanted to go Switzerland and get a taste of the chocolates there, Kai unexpectedly agreed to go as a honeymoon.

Kai leaned forward a little and reached your lips. That woke you up. You opened your eyes and saw Kai pulled back after devouring your lips. "Why didnt you wake me up?" You asked as you sat up, yawning. "My angel was sleeping so prettily i didnt wanna look away." Kai replied, hugging you. You gave him a quick peck on the forehead and he carried you bridal style. "Ya, what are you doing? Its morning." You said, wanting to have a slow morning instead. "Bringing you to shower." He smirked and carried you to the bathroom. He placed you gently in the bathtub. "What. Are you seriously going to shower me?" You asked, clueless. "What are you thinking, babe?" He laughed. "How would i know..." you muttered. "I know you want me to shower you but not this way." He winked and went off before you could throw the nearest towel to you at him. Eesh. Hes forever this thickskinned. You showered and put a bathrobe on before heading out of the bathroom. You wanted to take your clothings.

You opened the cabinet, you have prepared a few clothings ironed in there. You look around, not knowing which to choose. "Just go there like this." Kai said from the side. You turned to look at him. "You look good even with a bathrobe." He smiled. "Aish. What are you talking about..." your eyes returned to the clothings that were in the cabinet. "Im talking about you." He said, backhugging you before kissing your neck. Damn it. He always know the exact sensitive spot on your neck to kiss. "Ya~ stop~ if not it will take me forever to choose a clothing." You giggled a little before turning to face him. He pecked you on the lips. "Okai ill be a good boy and wait for you." He smiled. You nodded and peck him back. You choose a simple yellow tank with a knee-cut floral skirt and a pair of black floral flats, you were good to go. You only put some light makeup as you were wearing something simple.

Kai held your waist and you two walked to your destination. You two were at the garden near the hotel you were staying. It was peaceful there as not much people was around. There were different varieties of flowers along the pathway. The colourful and scented flowers attracted butterflies and bees. As you and Kai walked pass slowly, you saw a yellow-pinkish butterfly sitting on a pastel purple flower. It was so beautiful it made you stopped to look by. You bent down a little, inching closer to the butterfly. You lended your hand out trying to touched the butterfly when unexpectedly the butterfly land on your index finger. You smiled. Kai, who was beside you, saw your smile and smiled along too. 'How can she look so pretty at such simple gestures?' Kai thought. He then closely examined your features. Your eyes, nose and... lips. Even though he has kissed it many times, he still want your lips. He couldnt stand the temptation and kissed you abruptly, causing the butterfly to fly off. You widened your eyes at his sudden gesture before slowly closing your eyes, enjoying the moment that belonged to the both of you.

[ A/N: idk mannnn i just thought of this and decided to write it. Ill update the Kris imagine on another day alrights? >< sorry for the delayyy ]