City Break In

I changed into my last look of the day

I changed into my last look of the day. The camera crew had been following me for hours and I was pretty damn exhausted. I had gone to Anna Sui, Vera Wang, Miu Miu and Valentino.

"Brooke can you turn more towards the camera" Max let out.

I turned to the side more so they could get a better angel of the last look.

"Alright let's wrap this up and head over to Niall in the studio" Max sat the camera down on the limo floor.

"Thank God" I laughed as I checked my makeup in the mirror in my purse.

When we pulled up to the studio in the center of Milan I saw a couple of armed cars outside. It was crazy how since our show had been publicized everywhere that our security had to be double what it was before. Our following had increased and it was nearly impossible to go anywhere together now without bodyguards.

I walked into the studio and found Niall sitting on a stool recording.

I sat down on the couch as I watched him in the zone. I loved watching him make music. His voice filled the room.

"Hey pop tart" he came out of the studio and picked me up lifting my feet off the ground in a hug.

"Missed you too" I laughed.

It had been four days since we saw each other. I had castings for fashion week and he was busy recording. He slept in the studio sometimes if he needed too.

"Hey stranger! Hows the songs coming along" I kissed him back 

"Can't believe I have 60 songs that I have written for this album, I just gotta narrow it down now" Niall tapped his pen to the paper sitting on the sound booth. 

"60 songs is impressive. You have any you really like?" I laughed 

"I like them all! Probably way too many ballads, you know me, I'm the ballad king" he dusted his shoulder off like a bad ass. 

"Everyone loved Nice to Meet Ya, you need to drop a few more dance tunes like that. Especially if your touring soon. When are the dates again?" I pulled out my iphone to look at the calendar. 

"We premier the show tomorrow, I leave for tour monday and will be back in two weeks. Everything is state side. You have fashion week coming up?" 

"Yep, were literally not going to see each other for like 6 weeks. This sucks" I made a puppy dog face.

"Can I get some private time with my girl?" Niall motioned to the camera crew. He took his ear buds out and shut the door behind them.

"Almost forgot they were even in here I've gotten so used to it" I laughed "I missed you baby" Niall hugged me tight and kissed up my ear.

"I missed you more, Get over here" he kissed me and pushed me down to the couch.

"Ni, here?" I giggled as he pulled my shirt over my head.

"It's the only place with no cameras and I'm dying to be with you right now"

"You saw the Valentine's Day promo for VS didn't you?" I teased