Luck of the Irish

"What did you want to talk about?" Harry peered up at me through his sunglasses

"Saturday Night Live"

"What about it?"

"How about the part where you admitted to being in love with my girlfriend, or did you already forget about that?"

"Is she home?" Harry whispered as he looked up the staircase

"No, she's getting fitted for her shoot. Harry why didn't you tell me you had real feelings for Brooke?"

"Would it have mattered?"

"How long have you known?"

"I don't know"

"Before or after you slept with her?"

"Before"

"So all this time you've just been harboring feelings for the girl I love. I told you I was going to propose to her."

"I tried to shut it off"

"Yeah I'm sure you getting her high was really trying to shut off your feelings. You took advantage of her"

"She wanted to be with me. I saw it in her eyes that night. We clicked"

"Get out" I motioned for the door

"If I had come to you the first time I was feeling like I was falling for her, would it have even mattered? No, it wouldn't have because no one thinks I'm capable of being in a relationship. I'm just a fuck boy in all of your eyes. I should have told you sooner I just didn't know how and I didn't want to lose one of my best friends"

"So you purposely get her high, have sex with her unprotected and then admit on national television your in love with one of your band mates girlfriends?"

He looked at the floor

"You don't even know Brooke, Harry. Whats her favorite color? Her favorite movie? What's her best friends name? What's her favorite food? What does she want right when she wakes up every morning? You know nothing about her, but you think your in love with her. Your crazy."

"Have you given me a chance to get to know those things about her? No"

"Because she is MY girlfriend Harry. I don't give my friends the chance to learn intimate things about the person I'm with!"

"Yeah but she might be carrying MY baby"

"Which you orchestrated. You knocked her up on purpose and you know it. Even if this kid does end up being yours, she will never love you. Just stay away from us." I opened the door and Harry stalled in the hallway. "Get out"

"I'm not going to just go away Niall" he adjusted his leopard coat and put his hands in his pockets.

"The hell you aren't?!" I snapped back