Brunch with Bitches

" How is Niall in bed anyway? " Hannah asked

"There are some things that will stay a secret" I laughed knowing how I used to share every detail.

The girls left the room and everyone was getting ready for the day. Niall came up behind me and grabbed me around the waist while I was blow drying my hair.

"Explain to me what she meant by your famous moan" he wagged his eyebrow at me

"Oh God. Not now" I blushed

"Sorry but your not getting out of this one love"

"Fine, the sorority had an orgasm competition. I won"

"An orgasm competition? You did some mental things in college"

"That I did. We just had to fake it and everyone voted. Guys teased me all the time about it"

"It's just because they wanted to get with you I am sure" Niall shrugged his shoulders

"Babe are you seriously jealous?" I could tell he was upset about something

"No. I am just a little jealous I didn't know you in college, you sound like you were a lot of fun. Not that your not fun now but it would have been cool to see you all crazy"

"I was pretty crazy, sorority presidents tend to be a little insane" I laughed "But I got the party girl out of my system and I am more than happy to be here in this New York flat with you." I leaned up and kissed him "Is it totally weird that I want to be a tourist today?"

"It is your birthday, what are you thinking?"

"I want to go to Hells Kitchen area and eat lunch at Borough Market, I may or not have been pinteresting ideas since we got here" he laughed at me

"Alright American, but are your friends prepared for the type of traffic we create?"

"No, but they are about to be. Tell Mickey to pull the limo around"
——-

"Can we stick our heads out?" Cami was completely in awe of the limo

"Sure, Hey Mick can you open the sun roof!" Louis yelled up to Mickey

"Wow this is awesome!" Cami popped her head out "It is freezing out there!"

"I don't get it B, you are buried in a scarf, hat and sunglasses, don't you want to be recognized? I would be eating the attention up" Hannah reached into her purse and reapplied her lipgloss.

"That is because you are an attention whore Hannah Banana!" Cami popped her head down to make fun of Hannah

"Oh shut up!" Hannah blushed

"Be nice!" I swatted Cami's leg. "Trust me once you start getting recognized everywhere and the  crazy questions that come along with it, sometimes you just want to be left alone" I tipped the brim of my hat lower.

"Brooke is right. We have been at this for five years and the press can ruin your day. Not to mention we love our fans but they can be really aggressive" Harry flipped his hair to the side

"We are here!" Niall reached for my hand and we got out of the car.

All of the boys had beanies and hats on, sunglasses and scarves we were all trying to stay undercover.

"I made a reservation for us" Niall announced as he pulled me along.

When we entered it was like the whole room froze. The restaurant was full and as soon as the boys walked in they were immediately recognized. They would need a lot more than beanies and sunglasses to hide who they were. Especially now that they had solo careers and were rarely spotted together.

"Thank you" Niall motioned to the hostess and took a seat at the table with everyone else gathered around us.

"I want a mimosa" Hannah pointed to the menu

"Get whatever you guys like" Niall held my hand "Happy Birthday Babe"

I leaned up to kiss him when cameras flashed in our face. Seriously we had not even been there two minutes.

"Excuse me but you need to get out of here" the hostess tried to push the paps out.

"Brooke are you also dating Harry?" the paparazzi directed the question my way. I looked at Harry and we both cracked up

"What just because we are sitting next to each other? No I am very much dating Niall, only Niall"  Niall threw his arm around me

The paps continued taking photos from the outside of the restaurant as the manager came and kicked them out of the main lobby. But now we had a ton of fans approaching and wanting autographs. All the boys were signing autographs and being polite for the teenagers and little girls in the restaurant.

"Niall is that you?" A skinny pale figure in red cigarette pants and a Rolling Stones t shirt approached our table.

"Hailey? Hey! Wow it's been a long time. How ya been?" Hailey immediately hugged Niall like she would never be able to hug him again.

"Doing good. Just finished shooting my movie, working on a tv show next. I'm going to play Emily Dickinson. How are you?"

"Good. Just writing some music for my album."

"We should get together sometime" Hailey grabbed her phone from her purse. "I got a new number recently. Too many people figured out how to reach me. What's your number again? I'll shoot you a text right now"

"642-319-2317" Niall smiled down at her.

"Great! Just texted you." She rubbed his arm.

Harry looked over at me with a sad look on his face and grabbed my hand underneath the table . "You ok?" He whispered

"Yeah, just awkward. Should I say something?"

"No. Just talk to me. What are you ordering?"

"The arugula tomato salad, I definitely need a drink though. Is he just gonna stand their and catch up with his ex girlfriend right in front of me?" I tried to keep my voice low but I was clearly bothered.

Harry put a purple pill in his mouth and leaned over to me, "want one?"

"Why the hell not?" I put my hand out and he slipped a pill into my fist.

"Brooke, this is Hailey"

I extended my hand and subtly slipped the pill into my pocket so I could shake hers. "Hi, I'm Brooke"

She shook my hand back and then tucked her hair behind her ears. "Good seeing you again Ni, call me" she hugged him again and I could swear her eyes shot back at me like it was war.