Viva La Mexico

I reached for my phone and sent Brooke a text

I reached for my phone and sent Brooke a text. We  just landed the jet in Mexico.

"Excited?" Tara asked as she arranged my wardrobe before we exited the plane.

"Yeah, Im gonna have to talk to Hailee about that bullshit she posted yesterday"

"I kept Brooke from watching it but I'm sure she will watch it at some point" Tara started walking down the plane steps and off to the limo waiting for us.

"I gotta get to the stadium and start warming up. I'm sure she will be there" I ran my fingers through my hair "I need a haircut"

"I will make sure to get that handled for you before you go on tonight. Anything else you need?"

"Tacos. Make a taco stop please. Were in Mexico" I laughed "Street corn and steak tacos with a coca cola"

"You got it boss."

We pulled up to the venue. I could see Why Don't We on stage practicing. Hailee was in the audience scrolling through her phone.

"Hailee can we talk" I sat behind her

"Niall! I'm live on Instagram right now. Say Hi!" I smiled for the camera

"Nice to see you all! We've gotta get ready for the show! See you tonight" I pressed the stop recording button.

"Hey! What the Hell.." Hailee snatched her phone back.

"Why did you say those things yesterday?"

Hailee flipped her hair out of her face. "Your kidding me right? Brooke practically said that you and I didn't have any romantic feelings. She totally dismissed that you ever even liked me. Said it was like being with your sibling. Not true"

"There were paps in her face asking her if she was scared I was going on tour with my ex, what did you want her to say?"

"She should be scared" Hailee touched my arm

"Fuck. Hailee Im so over this shit. I do only think of you as a friend and that's why it never worked out. There wasn't a spark, Brooke just repeated what I told her. The truth. Were going to have to deal with each other the whole rest of this tour so just get up there and do your job."

"Jesus, you got mean" she stood up to walk away

"Not trying to be mean. It just doesn't seem like you think that my relationship with Brooke is serious."

"The two of you are so serious Niall. So serious. Now fuck off" Hailee walked out of the stadium.

"Ey Niall!" Corbyn walked up to me.

"Hey boys. Your gonna have to remind me which one of you is who again sorry" I shook their hands.

"Corbyn, Zach Jonah, Daniel and Jack"