Hurricane Hailee

"Brooke, would you drop it already" Niall walked through the hotel hallway

"Brooke, would you drop it already" Niall walked through the hotel hallway. "It's your birthday. I have the whole day planned. Can you please just let it go"

"Let it go" I threw my purse over my shoulder in rage "She gave me the look of death. And you looked happy seeing her. You can deny it all you want but I know you and I know your "happy" look now"

"My happy look, what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!" Niall stopped at our hotel room door and raised the key card till it flashed green.

I stood outside the door not done with our argument.

"Are you coming in?" He laughed.

"This is not funny!" I yelled back

"Fine" Niall closed the door in my face.

"Niall James Horan don't make me break down this door" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Other guests around clearly catching on to my frustration. "Niall there are people out here watching, let me in before we become a tabloid" I pushed my mouth to the door muffling my words so only he could hear. The door swung open and Niall stood looking defeated.

There was rose petals everywhere. He was picking them up quickly and throwing them in the trash can.

"What's going on?" I grabbed his wrists to get him to stop moving and look me in the eyes.

"It's nothing" he shook his head.

"Niall, I'm sorry. I should have known that you would be all romantic and try to make this day special for me. It's just a major buzzkill when you run into the guy your in loves with ex girlfriend and he looks HAPPY to see her."

"Jesus Brooke. I wasn't happy. I was shocked. Out of all the places for her to be. It was just weird and I was trying to be friendly. I guess I came off a little too friendly m'sorry."

"Maybe I over reacted a little bit" I held his hands interlacing our fingers. "I don't like to think about you being with anyone else but me. Sort of sends me into a jealous rage" I laughed shaking my head at how ridiculous I sounded.

"Your jealous? I had to sit next to you all afternoon wondering if Harry was keeping his hands to himself or not under that table." He pulled me in closer and kissed me hard.

"I want you Niall. Not Harry" he pushed my back against the wall and kissed up my neck. He was urgent pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it to the floor.

"And I want you. No other girl. Ever" he picked me up our bare chests touching and took me to the shower. He reached for the water and sat me on the counter top. Trailing his tongue from my neck down to my belly button he pulled my jeans off with his teeth and stood back to admire the masterpiece in front of him. I loved that look of hunger he gave me when he was turned on. The desire burning through him. He slipped my thong off and picked me up again, stripping himself as we made our way inside the shower.