Keeping Up with the Horans

"Hmmm" I sleepily responded to a figure crawling into bed next to me

"You said you wanted sweat and all" she teased "did I wake you?"

"Couldn't sleep much anyway, just laying here thinking about you" I tugged her braids with my hands and pulled her down on top of me.

"Ow, not so rough" she giggled

"Sorry, we haven't had sex since Cabo. It's killing me" I pushed her work out bra over her head and wrapped my lips around her neck.

"Hey bad boy. You can't leave a mark, I have my show tomorrow" she pulled my hair so that my head was thrown backwards away from her neck.

"Bad boy eh?" I held her wrists and pushed her down in front of me so I was on top. "Your mine" I wrapped my teeth around her yoga pants and pushed them to her feet. "No panties? Your killing me darlin" I kept her wrists down so that I was in control as I pushed inside of her.

"Missed you" she whispered to me

"Me too. Let me show you how much" I held on to the bed posts as I pushed into her harder. My hands rubbing up the sides of her stomach. The sweat from her workout keeping us glued together. "Your so fucking hot" I grunted out

"Ni..." she moaned my name

I leaned down and looked into her green eyes. They sparkled up at me. Her cheeks flushed from her workout. I pressed my lips to hers. We kissed for a moment letting the world just fade away. Right now it was me, her and this bed that existed. She licked my lip and I felt a small bite on my lower lip as she tugged on it hard. I did everything I could not to go right then. I increased my speed and kissed her deeper. Our bodies both trembling, she pulled away from the kiss letting large screams escape.

"Niall oh my god, fuck fuck" she mumbled as she came down from her high and I smiled pulling out of her and flipping her over so that I was behind her. She arched her back and I went back in her gripping her hips. I looked down at all the sweat between us as both our bodies were glistening now. My chest hair shining from the droplets. I thrusted as hard as I could and she yelled back at me.

"Niall oh my god. Baby. So good. Right there" she put her hands on the top of the bed post for support as I pushed in and out of her.

"Brooke I'm gonna...."

"Yeah. Let it go baby" she rocked her hips into mine and sent me into a spiral. I laid her flat coming all over her back.

"Shit" she laughed as I wiped her up with a towel "you were not lying when you said you were gonna finish my workout"

"That good huh?"

"I think if we didn't get a long and all we did well was that. I would still be with you" she smiled "but I'm glad I love every other part of you too" she searched the bed for one of her pony tail holders that had come loose during our session.