Oh, Anna

"Are you sure I can't hold your hair?" Niall hollered from our bedroom

"No. It's fine. I could use some water though"

"You got it!" He raced downstairs.

We had both decided after we left the hospital that day. That it would be better for me to just go home with him and do a therapy program in New York. Something where I could be at home. The morning sickness had hit me hard and the plane ride home was brutal. Although I don't know why they call it morning sickness, when in reality you are sick all day. I was 4 months pregnant now and it was the beginning of June. I was glad we lived in New York so that it wasn't brutally hot but summer and being pregnant was not going to be fun. I still wasn't showing though, the doctor said that happened sometimes with your first kid. That you won't show till the very end of pregnancy and then you just pop out like a bowling ball suddenly.

Harry had tried texting me a few times in the last two months but I just kept it brief. I didn't want anything to come between Niall and I. He was the one I was in love with. Not Harry.

"Here ya go darlin" Niall handed me the glass of water.

"Thank you, can you just set it on the counter. I will drink it as soon as I manage to stand back up."

"Shit, dizzy again?" He frowned

"Yeah"

"Here" he picked me up off the floor and took my hand. He sat me down on the bed and pulled the covers over me. Then he ran to the sink and handed me my water glass.

"Babe you don't have to do all that. I know it's a lot of work taking care of me right now"

"Are you kidding? Of course I'm going to take care of you. Your carrying my baby"

"You can't totally neglect the studio though. Billboards been calling non stop. Have you been writing?"

"Drawing a blank since Flicker. I keep writing down stuff and then it just isn't right for some reason. I was thinking of calling Louis, he's in town."

"Yeah! You should. How is he after losing his sister?"

"He's been through the ringer this past year. He was already having a hard time dealing with his moms death even though he knew it was coming. She had cancer for awhile. But Fizzy was completely unexpected. He sounds okay though when I talked to him. He is really writing up a storm."

"Go visit him babe! Maybe the two of you can write a good song. I'm literally just going to lay in bed all day and read magazines."

"Are you sure you will be okay all alone?" He took the bottle of prenatal gummies off the windowsill and handed me two.

"Yes Doctor Niall, you are amazing for taking care of me but please go meet Louis in the studio"

"You want me to door dash something for you?"