Cabo Wabo

"Are you seriously working out right now?" Camilla walked into the resort gym where she saw me working out with kettle bells

"Victoria Secret show in two weeks" I jokingly made a muscle.

"Girl your ripped, it's been like 6 months since you've had those babies. Some people take years to get back to pre-baby body. Not you" She laughed. "Anyway, I came in here to get you for some drinks, Niall said him and Sean would watch the babies and then meet us down at the beach later. So we can have a little girl time.

"Yeah! A margarita sounds amazing right now" I looked down at my sweaty gym clothes. "Let me just go back to the room and change first."

"Sounds good. I will meet you at the bar by the beach in about 20 minutes" Camilla skipped away towards the beach.

I hit the button to the penthouse suite and exited on floor 15. I walked in to Niall holding Ireland on the bed.

"She finally asleep?" I asked

"Yes, the nanny said she barely slept last night so I was gonna let her rest and you have a little girl time away. I'm gonna set her down soon she just seems to sleep so much better on my chest" he kissed the top of her head.

"It's your heartbeat"

"What?"

"A baby gets used to sleeping against a heartbeat, it like lulls them to sleep. You can look up a heartbeat on YouTube and put it near her crib. Ask Alexa to play a heartbeat sound." I slipped on a bikini and walked up to Niall to tie the back of it. "Can you tie it please?"

"Damn babe. You almost have a six pack again. How did I get so lucky"

I rolled my eyes "I'm the lucky one. Did you hear from the movers?"

"Yeah they picked everything up that we were taking with us. Tara has the rest of the furniture being delivered the day we get there"

"Your awesome!" I picked up my beach bag and put my sunglasses on "you sure you are okay to watch Kade and Ireland while me and Camilla hang out for a bit?"

"Yes of course! We have four more days here and I will get plenty of time to relax. You haven't had time alone for awhile"

"Thanks babe" I leaned down to kiss him. "I will be back in a few hours"

I walked down the hallway and out towards the beach. Camilla was seated at the end of the bar.

"I already ordered you a skinny marg" she laughed