Double the Trouble

I rolled over and felt someones arm next to my head

I laughed when I saw Camilla sprawled out like a princess, I forgot she had stayed the night.

"Didn't expect to come home to another women in my bed" Niall walked through the door and set his suitcase on the floor. "Get over here Pop Tart" he wrapped me in a hug.

"Your bed is like a cloud. I could sleep all day" Camilla rolled over in the sheets

"Might have too with all the martinis you had at dinner last night" I smiled

"Hey! Someone had to drink Mami. That was some pretty crazy news. Twins! How ya feeling about it Horan?"

Niall hugged me tighter "Really just cant believe there is even two babies in there, shes tiny"

"They say that the first pregnancy is like that" Camilla emerged from the bed still in her jean shorts and top from the night before.

"You guys didn't even change when you got home?" Niall looked at me and I was still in my white t shirt and jeans from the day before.

"We got back late" I giggled.

"I'm gonna head out, I will see you at the baby shower tomorrow Brooke" Camilla kissed me on the cheek and headed for the door.

"Get over here poptart" Niall tickled me to the bed.

"Someones excited" I teased him

"Missed my girl" he kissed up my neck.

He started to take my pants off

"Shit" I covered my face

"What?"

"Doctor said with the pains I've been having that we cant have sex"

"How long?"

"Two weeks to be safe. He said it can start labor and with twins its normal to give birth early"

"How early?" Niall sat back up

" They can't tell that but most twins come 4 weeks early"

"We've gotta get the ball rolling then. We need to hire a nanny and plan for this, two kids instead of one is a big deal. We don't even have the nursery ready. I need to call Tara and have her hire an interior designer to get the nursery set up. Do you want one or two nurseries?"

"So many questions. Just kiss me right now?" I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deep. Feelings so close as he held me tight and caressed my skin.

Niall yawned "I'm so tired. Was out late last night with Louis"

"Where did you guys go?"

"Tequila bar down the street. We just did some shots, I didn't get too drunk. I'm gonna hop in the shower and then take a nap though before our flight tonight."