Medicine

Brooke and I climbed into the back of the range rover and Harry sat next to Mickey in the front

"Hey Mick! Looks like that arms all healed up" I reached around the drivers seat and patted his shoulder. He gave a thumbs up in the mirror.

"Turn up the radio mate!" Harry motioned to Mickey. Harry was head banging to The Weekend.

"Got any water back here?" Brooke reached around the back seat.

"Thirsty Brooke?" Harry laughed "Here, take mine. I'm used to it" Harry tossed Brooke his water bottle.

"Used to what?" I asked.

"Uhh. The heat in LA" Harry kicked his zebra suede sneakers up on the dashboard.

"It's not even that hot. You ok Babe?" I looked over at Brooke who was fanning herself.

"Totally great. Come here you" She leaned over and grabbed the back of my neck pulling me in for a kiss.

"Whoa! Someone's happy!" I laughed as I broke away from our kiss. She hadn't let me touch her much since the trial.

"I love you Niall" she blew hot air in my ear.

"I love you too babe" I kissed her forehead and stroked her back.

"Mmm that feels good" She wiggled "Hey! Let's go somewhere we can dance?! I just want to get out of this car and run around!"

"Yeah! A dance club, that's an awesome idea Brooke! We're in LA. Let's go to The Exchange in Downtown" Harry popped the address into the GPS. Mickey nodded.

"Do they have food too, I'm starving." My stomach grumbled.

"Someone getting hangry?" Brooke teased as she tickled up my shirt.

"They have a great menu at the bar" Harry yelled back over the music. I'm not all that hungry though"

"Me neither" Brooke fidgeted in her seat. It was like she couldn't stop moving.

"As long as they have food" I leaned down and adjusted the air so the vent wasn't blowing on me. Brooke had it on an arctic cold temperature.

We pulled up to the front of the club and Harry got out first. Doing a dance as he exited the car. I helped Brooke out of the car and held her hand as we walked into the club.

"VIP seating please" I said to the hostess. Brooke and Harry we're in front of me already skipping around the club laughing.

The hostess led us up a staircase to our table and set menus down in front of us. Brooke laid across the booth. She inched her way closer to me almost as if she was trying to sneak up on me.

I looked through the appetizer options. You hungry?"

"Nope!" She giggled "Get me a glass of water. I'm gonna go dance"

The waitress approached and I ordered "I will take the Kanpachi Crudo and Seafood Tower. I'll have one Guinness, two waters, an old fashioned and I will try the Plum Rose cocktail. Thank you. Oh and throw in a Greek goddess salad please." I handed back the menu.

Brooke and Harry were laughing and dancing. If he wasn't my best friend I would be a little jealous.

"You haven't even had a drink and your dancing" I whispered in Brookes ear as a I stood behind her. She swayed her hips back and forth. "Your sweating" she moved her hair to the other side of her collarbone.

"Did you get me water?" She turned around to face me.

"Yeah, I got you a cocktail too. Sounded like something you might like."

"Aww thanks babe, your the best." She started twirling around the room.

Harry walked back over with his old fashioned in his hand and my Guinness. Then he turned and grabbed Brookes drink and handed it to her "Drink slow. If you feel dizzy stop okay?" He looked her in her eyes.

"You got it" she smiled back

Brooke tugged on my hand and led me back to the dance floor. "What was that all about?"

"What was what about?" She pulled me in for another kiss.

"Harry was..."

"Holy shit!" Harry swigged his drink and danced. "It's my song! She's driving me crazy, but I'm into it in kinda into it I'm kinda into it!" Harry belted out as he danced around. "I can't believe it's still on the top charts after a month"

"I can't really hear you Niall, let's just talk later" Brooke tugged on my shirt and pulled me in for a kiss.

"You haven't been this touchy feely in a while babe. You hate dancing and you are not normally this excited." I yelled in Brookes ear over the music.

She looked at me with a big smile on her face. Her green eyes looked like saucers they were so big and bright. "I'm just happy. Can't I be happy?" She smiled and sipped back her cocktail.