Top Model A Milano

"One bottle two bottle three bottle four bottle" I laughed

It started off with Prosecco and turned into Makers Mark and Tito's Vodka.

"Oh my god. We are so fucked up" Brooke laughed

"Get over here pop tart" I pulled her in close

"It's so nice to be without the kids for just one night" I took the whiskey shot up to my lips and slugged it down. "Damn that's good"

"Yeah it is. Remember when you came to Reserve in LA?"

"Yeah" I winked at her

"That was probably the best sex we've ever had" she screamed over the music

"Twelve weeks of diapers and formula and I love those kids more than anything in the world but Mama needs a night off" she pulled me in close as we danced in the club together.

"Let's get a room?" I nibbled on her ear

"Where?"

"Were in Nashville, moms at the hotel with the baby's. Let's just get a separate room somewhere and I will show you the best sex you've ever had" I wagged my eyebrows knowing it would turn Brooke on.

"This Prosecco has done me in baby" she giggled

"I'm going to take you home and do things to you I've never done before" I whispered as I led her to the street and we got into our car.

"Thompson Hotel on 11th Ave" I instructed the limo driver.

He nodded

"I never talked to you about the radio show this morning" she scooted closer into my lap to keep warm.

"Let's not kill the mood" she leaned forward and opened a small bottle of Prosecco. "Want some?"

I nodded and she poured me a glass.

"I just hope you know that all the rumors around that song being about Hailee are wrong. I never even felt that strongly towards her, our breakup was easy for me"

"Niall it's fine. Your an artist, your going to draw from your experiences"

"I just hate the way that the press has been trying to make it seem like we're in love with other people lately" I sipped back what was in my glass.

"We both know that we're loyal to each other. Let them say what they want" she wiggled her fingers "so weird how my hands feel numb when I'm drunk"

"We're here sir" the driver opened the door and led Brooke out.

We walked into the hotel. It was quiet so we were able to get away with one photo with the women working the concierge desk and then quietly slip up to our room.

"Finally I've got you alone" I closed the door behind us and pressed her into the door. Lifting her hands over her head and gripping her wrists so I was in control. I slid my hands up her dress and gripped on to her panties but my fingers were only finding skin.