Saturday Night Love

"I'm home" Niall yelled up the staircase

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I'm home" Niall yelled up the staircase.

"I'm right where you left me" I laughed.

"I passed a couple of your billboards on the way here. Those Ralph Lauren ads look incredible babe"

"Thanks" I smiled as he went in for a kiss

"Safe to kiss you yet?"

"Yes. I've brushed my teeth and had dinner since then" I laughed

He kissed me and wrapped his cold hands around the back of my neck.

"Your hands are freezing!" I shivered

"Sorry. Can't believe it's almost June and it's still freezing in New York at night. Maybe we should move to the LA house in the summer"

"I will be thankful for this weather the bigger I get. I hear being pregnant in summer is hard"

"Crazy your not even showing yet"

"I know. Victoria Secret just sent the outfits I'm supposed to wear for the shoot next week though. None of them fit"

"Really?! You look the same to me"

"My waist isn't as small and my hips are way bigger. I'm gonna have to tell them so I can get refitted."

"Why don't we just tell everyone"

"What? Why? Your usually extremely private about these things"

"Maybe it's not a bad thing if everyone knows. I want to be with you Brooke"

"But what if..."

"It's not mine? We will deal with it when that happens. I don't think fate would be that cruel though. I love you and I don't think us meeting was coincidental. Your my girl" he hovered over me so that he was on top. He looked into my face and wagged his eyebrows, he knew exactly what that did to me.

"I'm pregnant and disgusting right now" I laughed at him

"Are you kidding? Your hair and skin are more shiny, that whole natural glow thing is real. Your perfect babe" he kissed up and down my stomach and then removed my t shirt above my head. I had already had my pants off because I sleep in my underwear. So there wasn't much left to take off. He took both hands and slipped my thong down my legs and on to the floor. "I want to be with you"

"Mmm Niall" he was sending shivers up and down my body with the way he touched me. He pulled off his pants and quickly got under the covers with me.

He pushed into me and I let out a gasp. He interlaced our fingers and lifted them above my head. He rotated his hips and pulsed into me.

"God I love that thing you do with your hips" I moaned

"This baby?" He moves at a quicker pace now rotating his hips as he gripped the back of my legs.

[ Niall Horan ] Hollywood Fiancéजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें