Tomo

"Mate! It's so good to see you" Louis hugged me as I entered the studio

"Great to see you too Tomo. How ya been?"

"It's been a tough year mate, ain't gonna lie. But I'm getting back up on my feet. How about you. How's Brooke?"

"It's been a tough couple of months?"

"Really? You guys are crazy for each other I can't picture that."

" she's pregnant"

"Oh wow, congratulations?"

"I mean yeah I'm excited but also just unsure. I love her more than anyone I've ever loved. She challenges me" I laughed

"Yeah she's feisty that one. We got the studio for the day, you want to start writing?"

"Mate. I have not been able to write anything lately"

"I heard the new Julia Michaels collab, sounds good!"

"Thanks, that was all her though. I met with her in the studio twice and we recorded it. I need to get back to writing my own music. While I was in London I wrote a song with Shawn Mendez but I told him to keep it, it was too heavy"

"Too heavy? Coming from the king of ballads?" He laughed

"Too many ballads, billboard wants a more upbeat album"

"Your a romantic Nialler, don't apologize for that."

"Yeah, it's been over a year since my last single"

"Well, without filtering yourself,what do you want to write about?"

"Honestly, no clue" I shook my head

"Have you heard Harry's tracks he's been releasing? He must have had a girlfriend or something he didn't tell me about because he is definitely heartbroken"

"Play one"

Louis clicked on iTunes and choose the song "Oh, Anna". My blood started boiling with every word.

"I fucking knew it" I spat.

"You knew what?" Louis stood up to follow me as I paced the floor.

"Harry is in love with Brooke"

"That makes sense actually. Liam and I both got those vibes when we came down for Brookes birthday. He's got a couple other tracks that sound just like this mate. He released them a couple months ago, surprised you haven't heard them"

"I've been staying away from the radio, other than my Spotify list. I fucked up Louis. Harry drugged me when he visited after the trial. He said it was an accident but I think he did it on purpose"

"He drugged you? Why would he do that?"

"Because. I was out of it. So out of it that I let him sleep with Brooke"