Christmas In Milan

"Niall oh my god" Brooke came running from the living room into my studio

"Niall oh my god" Brooke came running from the living room into my studio. I jumped up from the piano and about knocked all my papers on to the floor.

"What?!" I held on to her as she approached me.

She waived a magazine in front of my face "wow" I laughed. I pointed to the ad on the page "It's real now". It was the promo photo for our reality show.

"Our pilot is being filmed next week. Then it's really going to start being weird around here isn't it" she looked around the room.

"We don't have to let them in to places we don't want them to be Babe" I sat her in my lap.

"You nervous?"

"Shittin me self. I have never really had a camera crew just follow me around 24/7. I mean this one time we filmed a behind the scenes things while on tour for one direction but they followed us around for like two weeks." I kissed up and down her neck.

"Niall. Stop turning me on. We have to wrap presents" she laughed. "Do you want to help me?"

"Can honestly say I've never wrapped a present before" I scratched my head.

"Come here I'll teach ya" she unrolled the roll of wrapping paper and the babies crawled there way over to us. "I guess they missed you while you were in there recording"

Ireland climbed up into my lap "Hey princess" I hugged her tight and blew a raspberry on her stomach. She laughed and Kade mimicked the sound.

"Great, now there spitting everywhere" Brooke wiped the spit of her leg.

"Sorry Darlin. But they are super adorable" I wrestled Kade to the floor and lifted him in the air throwing him up like an airplane.

"Blair" Brooke called from afar "can you come and get the kids down for nap"

Blair walked down the hall and into the living room where she collected the babies and put them in their cribs.

"Okay let's get busy on this Christmas stuff" Brooke smiled at me and handed me a roll of tape. "First we unroll the wrapping paper, then put the present in the middle. Next wrap it over the present till you can't see the box. Scotch tape please" she motioned to me. "Tape here, tape there. Wa laaaa!" Brooke lifted the box to my face. "You choose the bow and the tag. This ones for Kade"

She tossed me a bag of bows and tags and I started shuffling through it with my hands. I picked a silver ribbon one, the tag was a polar bear face.

"Your turn" she put the next present in my hands and extended the roll of wrapping paper over to me.

I rolled it out and sloppily wrapped the next gift. "Can't be good at everything" I shook my head and passed a very messy present to Brooke to fix.

She rolled her eyes "Its a good thing your voice is like an angels. Why don't you start on the cookie dough. I know you are good at following recipes"