Pretty Lies

"So about last night" Harry smiled

"So about last night" Harry smiled. "Are we cool?"

"Yeah Ofcourse!" I laughed "what did you leave in the car?"

"Huh?" he looked at me puzzled

I raised my eyebrow "You said you left something in the car"

"Oh. Yeah I just wanted to talk to you, make sure we were good after everything"

"Yeah, don't worry about it. I had fun"

"Me too" he opened the car door for me as we walked past the lobby and out to the curb.

"I need to be at the Nylo Studio in 15! Thanks Mick." Mickey opened the door as I entered the car.

"Well, hopefully I see you soon Brooke. Harry peeked his head into the back seat and kissed my cheek. Our faces brushed up against each other and my palms started to sweat. He made me nervous.

"Yeah, see you soon Hair" he reached down and opened his fist putting a handful of purple tablets into mine.

"This will last you a little while. Your special Brooke, I hope I see you sooner than later." He winked.

I waved nervously not sure what to say. Mickey closed the door.

I couldn't believe that we had gotten that high that I had hooked up with Harry! I remember him carrying me to the bedroom and leaving Niall behind. He was sensual in the way he touched me, he was slow which I didn't anticipate. He took his time with me. Everybody already thought I was whore already, what was sleeping with the love of my life's best friend? "I'm a fucking idiot" I leaned my head back against the headrest.

Once I got to the studio they ushered me in quickly.

My mind was all over the place. I reached into my purse and put a pill on my tongue.

"Brooke were ready for you!" My makeup artist hollered from the back room.

"Coming!" I skipped down the hall.

I was quickly placed into a chair where they pulled my hair out of the pony tail I had sloppily put it into and ran a brush through my locks.

The room started to abrupt in giggles and screams.

"What is going on out there" I turned to my stylist who was picking outfits off the rack in front of her.

"Looks like you have a visitor and he brought the paparazzi with him."

Niall walked in the room. He looked extra sexy with a dark brown leather jacket, denim skinny jeans and a pair of glasses that made him look like a bad boy Harry Potter.

"Sorry, I though I lost them in the alley way, I wanted to come and see my girl" he walked up to me with a bouquet of red roses.

"Niall your so sweet!" I hugged him tight breathing his scent of Armani in.

"I just missed you" he looked me in the eyes.

"Brooke, we gotta get you dressed. Niall you can sit right here, we're glad you came to hang out today" my stylist was nice to him as she sat him down in a leather recliner and offered him a drink.

I went into the dressing room and came out in a Long sleeve t shirt night gown with the words "Sleep All Day" on the front and "Party All Night" on the back embellished in rhinestones. The PINK brand was always a little more cute than the VS line which was more seductive. They had fans blowing all over the place but I was sweating up a storm. I ran out of the dressing room to the bathroom and splashed my face with water. I laughed mindlessly as the water dropped down my cheeks.

I walked out of the dressing room and back into the hair and makeup room. Niall sat in the leather lounger with his feet up, a latte in his hand and a golfing magazine sprawled across his lap.

"Aren't you the king?" I giggled.

He looked up "getting the royal treatment that's for sure. That looks nice on you"

"Thanks, not a lot of skin today. Lots of fall and winter looks"

"Brooke. You are sweating through this. My stylist came up to me. Can we get some cold water for Brooke please! Go change into this" she handed me the same night gown that I was wearing, just a fresh version.

"It's not that bad" I joked

"I'm gonna need some more cover up over here too. Why is your face wet?" She took the concealer from her assistant and dabbed it against my cheek.

Niall tugged on my hand and pulled me on to his lap. "Are you high?" He looked into my eyes.

"What? No, I'm just hot. It's hot in here"

"Your eyes are fucking satellite dishes" he clenched his teeth and whispered. Clearly upset.

"I'm gonna go get changed" I ran back into the dressing room and quickly changed making my way to the area we were shooting. Once in front of the camera I just let my mind go. Lots of giggling, laughing, smiling, a pillow fight here and there. Turn it on for the cameras. Ten outfit changes and a hundred pictures later and I walked back to the makeup chair.

"Where did Niall go?" I looked over at the leather lounger as my makeup artist peeled the eyelashes off my face.

"He walked outside, he was on the phone with someone. Sounded upset."

"Are we wrapped for the day?" She nodded. I pushed my sunglasses over my face and walked out into the ally to look for Niall.