Never Out of Style

I could still hear the screaming from upstairs as I washed my hands in the bathroom

I could still hear the screaming from upstairs as I washed my hands in the bathroom. I looked down at the diamond on my hand and wiggled my fingers to watch it sparkle. I was Nialls fiancé, holy shit.

I walked out of the bathroom and down the hallway when a tall dark figure approached. As he got closer he became more recognizable.

"Harry" I spoke

"A boy" he breathed down into his glass of whiskey.

"Yeah, um excuse me I need to go back up to the party" I tried walking past him but he blocked me.

"You looks amazing in that dress" he teased, twirling my hair with his finger.

"Harry, I just got engaged to Niall, did you miss that?" I pushed his hand away.

He leaned closer and pushed me against the wall, forcing his face to mine. The taste of whiskey left on my lips.

"Harry what the fuck!" I yelled at him. "What are you doing?!"

"You can not tell me you don't feel anything at all!" Harry yelled at me.

"Harry I don't. We're friends."

"Friends don't fuck love" he laughed as he played with his leopard suit jacket.

"Can you keep it down" I shushed him as I watched someone walk out of the men's room. "I need to go"

Harry pulled my hand back "if that kid is mine, I'm not giving up Brooke. Niall isn't raising my kid, don't care if your married or not"

"Why are you even here Harry. Leave" I yelled behind me as I walked away.

Harry followed me back up the stairs. I walked faster and straight into Nialls arms.

"You okay love?" Niall kissed me.

"Fine" Niall looked at Harry and licked his lips, "why ya taste like whiskey?"

"Harry's an idiot. Let's talk about it later. This is a big night."

"Harry fucking kiss you?" Niall whispered down to me.

"Babe, not here" Niall got up and started walking towards Harry. Louis intercepted

"let it go mate. I followed him because I knew he would do something stupid. Brooke pushed him away" Louis spoke to Niall as I stood five feet away.

"Brooke?" Shawn approached "hi I'm Shawn, havent met you yet" he put his hand out for me to shake.

"Hi Shawn. Thanks for coming!

"Niall is so in love with you" he looked around the room pointing to all of the amazing lights and decor "this is the most romantic thing I've ever seen"

"Yeah he's pretty amazing" I smiled over at Niall.

"Oh my god, is that Camilla fucking Cabello" I screamed. "Complete confession, I used to love fifth harmony"