♡ 2 ♡

Chapter 2

ANGHEL SA LUPA

《 ♡♡♡ 》

(Willa's POV)

"Pa, bakit ba masyado kang OA? Walong araw lang ang bakasyon ko, hindi isang taon. Nami-miss mo na naman ako masyado, eh."

Pagdating ko sa kuwarto, nagpahinga lang ako saglit bago naligo. Pagkatapos kong ayusin ang aking mga gamit, saka ko lang tinext ang aking tatay na nasa hotel na ako at wala pa sigurong sampung segundo pagkatapos kong ma-send ang message ko, tumawag na siya agad.

"Parang ang tagal nga masyado ng walong araw. Nami-miss ko na ang baby love ko," naglalambing na sagot niya sa kabilang linya.

Natawa ako sa inasal niya. Kaming dalawa na lang ang magkasama, actually. Ang nanay ko, namatay sa isang bus accident noong sampung taon pa lang ako. Wala rin akong kapatid. Masasabi kong napakatatag ng Papa ko. Kahit hindi naman masyadong marangya ang buhay namin, napagtapos pa rin niya ako at masasabi kong hindi siya kailanman sumuko sa laban. Proud na proud ako sa kanya.

"Hay, naku! Magpaka-busy ka na lang muna sa bakery natin. Kunwari marami kang ginagawa," pang-aasar ko sa kanya.

"Para ano? Para mas magkaroon ka ng time na mag-enjoy? Mangarap ka!" singhal niya kunwari.

"KJ mo naman, Pa! 'Yon naman talaga ang rason, eh. Agubra ka ketdin!" Pag-i-Iloco ko. Sinabi kong magtrabaho na lang siya. Tawang-tawa pa rin ako.

"Sige na nga. Basta huwag kang masyadong magpupupunta kahit saan. Huwag kang sasama kahit kanino. Agannad ka, anak ko."

"Opo, mag-iingat talaga ako para sa'yo. I love you, Pa."

"I love you, baby."

"Pa, huwag mo na akong tawaging baby. Turning 24 na ako."

"O, sige. I love you, sanggol."

"Pa! Sobra ka na!"

"Ba-bye, infant!"

"Ba-bye, Wilson!"

Dahil alam kong hihirit at hihirit pa siya ng kung ano-ano, tinapos ko na ang usapan. Gano'n talaga kaming mag-usap. Para lang kaming magkapatid. Minsan, magkabarkada. Minsan naman, best frienemies.

Mag-a-alas dos na ng hapon at noon ko lang naramdaman na bukod sa pagod ako sa biyahe, gutom din ako. Nagpasya akong bumaba para tumingin ng makakainan sa labas ng hotel. Alam ko kasing mahal ang pagkain sa hotel kaya okay na sa akin ang mga simpleng kainan sa labas. Maghahanap na lang ako ng malapit.

《 ♡ 》

(DM's POV)

"Hoy! I-share mo naman 'yang iniisip mo!"

Nasa lobby pa lang kami, kasama ko sina Blake at Sean. We had not still decided on what to do with our lives since lunch.

"Just go on with your old jokes, Blake. Don't mind me." I was still enchanted with Willa and her gracefulness.

I got her name instantly, what a blessing! I felt great. There was something in her smile. And, yes, her charm was divine.

"Babae ba 'yang dahilan ng biglang pag-shine ng eyes mo?" Blake was sometimes irritating. He turned to look at the hotel receptionist and winked at her. "Oh, do you like Tessie?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Tessie who?"

He waved at the receptionist. "Hi, Tessie!"

Sean kicked his foot. "You're always asking me why I can't trust Lily with you? You flirt with every woman you meet!"

"Alam mo, kapag naging asawa ko na ang kapatid mo, hinding-hindi ko na siya ipapakita pa sa'yo. Kahit kailan! Remember that!" Blake kicked Sean's foot in revenge.

"Kill each other." I stood up and started walking leaving the two in a state of shock.

"Hoy, saan ka pupunta, bro?" Blake was already beside me. "Sama mo ako. I don't want to be alone with Sean. He's gonna murder my hot, gorgeous body!"

"Mukha mo! Mas guwapo pa ang daliri ko sa'yo." Sean was already beside me, too.

"May pupuntahan ako. Ayaw kong may kasama," I said hesitantly.

"Bakit nagtwi-twinkle-twinkle 'yong eyes mo?" Sean asked.

"Basta. Just leave me muna. I'll tell you tonight. Just evaporate. Evaporate."

"Mukha mo rin! Evaporate ka riyan. We're all in this together," Blake said.

I was about to tell him to just continue flirting with that Tessie from the reception and tell Sean to just double-secure Lily's parameter against Blake when I saw her walking towards our direction.

She was wearing a yellow sundress. She was petite, maybe just 5'1" tall. She had a narrow, oblong face with a defined, slightly pointed chin. Her wide-set eyes were spaced evenly apart, sitting below trim eyebrows. Her nose was a little pointy. A slight smile was formed on her thin lips that were painted in light pink. She looked very beautiful. She walked with so much confidence. Her long hair was dancing with the soft wind as she stepped closer to us. She was just amazing. I had seen hundreds of beautiful and hot women from all over the places I had been but her beauty was the most divine. She looked very vibrant and youthful. She looked so delicate. She was like my...

"Angel. Hi, Angel!" I silently cussed at my friend, Blake, who spoke the words.

Her eyes widened. Three meters away from us and she looked startled. She stopped by us. "Ako ba? Sorry pero hindi ako si Angel."

Her voice.

She had the sexiest, sexiest voice I had ever heard. Soft and hesitant. Melodious.

Blake chuckled then said, "What? Why is your name not Angel? That would suit you perfectly. You look like an angel to me." There went the freaking Blake technique. She blushed. She didn't answer him.

My other friend, Sean, also started talking. "This guy's a freak. I'm sorry about him. By the way, my name is Sean." He extended his hand for a handshake. She hesitated to accept his hand but she still did. She looked disoriented. That was my cue.

I got to her side. I put a hand around her waist and heard her gasped. She withdrew her hand from Sean and looked at me with her eyes wide open. I smiled and moved closer to her. Sean and Blake confusedly looked at each other.

I cleared my throat. "I want you to meet my girlfriend. Willa, these are Blake and Sean. Bros, meet Willa. Willa Madariaga, my girlfriend."

Her eyes widened even more. "G-girlfriend? A-ako?" She pointed to herself. Shock and surprise were written all over her pretty face.

I wanted to chuckle but I stopped myself. She looked really cute while Blake and Sean were obviously shocked with their mouths open.

I held her hand while she was still processing all the events and ideas in her head. "We're heading somewhere. I'll get to you when we get back," I told my friends.

I pulled her gently and we started walking. Leaving my two friends in, once in a blue moon, state of confusion.

♡♡♡
♡♡♡
♡♡♡

#TrueLoveAlways #WillaAndDM