♡ 11 ♡

Chapter 11

SOMEONE HAS A SECRET

《 ♡♡♡ 》

(DM's POV)

"Can you guess what they're talking about?" Sean asked me.

It was seven quarter in the morning and we decided to go to the hotel restaurant for our breakfast. I texted Blake a while ago that we would just meet him and Willa at the restaurant after their jogging but the two were already there when we arrived. They were seated at the last table and it seemed that they were concentrated on something. They were busy with Blake's phone.

"Let's have a bet?" I dared.

Sean smiled. "Sure. So what do you think is keeping them private?"

"You go first."

"What's the prize?" Sean drank from his coffee.

"Five Thousand," I answered quickly.

"Hmmmm." Tila napaisip naman ito.

"No. Let me go first." I suddenly realized he might be thinking the same thing so I needed to go first. Sayang din 'yong Five Thousand.

"I think we have the same thing in mind," he answered.

After a while of staring at the two, we said in unison, "Lily."

We did a fist bump and laughed.

I said, "I always see Blake with his phone so it sparked my interest. When he took his shower last night and you were watching the Spurs' game, I kind of..." I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Sean was already laughing.

"I also checked on his phone last night, pare. Nag-charge kasi siya sa tabi ko and I was tempted to open it, you know," he confessed too.

"That's insane, man."

"That guy's really crazy about Lily. Sobrang dalas niyan sa bahay. Kulang na lang doon na matulog. Kinaladkad ko kaya 'yan minsan palabas. Alas dos na ng madaling araw hindi pa umuuwi," natatawang kuwento ng kasama ko.

I turned serious. "We both know that he can be charming and breezy pero you're okay with him for Lily, right?"

Sean turned serious as well. He cleared his throat. "I always trust Blake's feelings for Lily and when I learned that my sister is in love with him too, I talked to him. Of course, it's absolutely none of my business because Lily's old enough to decide for her life but she's still my sister so I talked to Blake one time."

I listened intently. There were no strict bro codes among us in terms of some relationship shits but Blake and I knew how Sean was overprotective of Lily. But for Blake, Lily was the prize.

"Naalala mo no'ng hindi ako pinapansin ng gunggong?"

I nodded. "When he and Lily stayed overnight in Tagaytay without your knowledge kaya pinagalitan mo?"

Sean scoffed. "It was more than that. He punched me."

I was shocked. "What? Really? Paano nangyari 'yon, pare?"

He laughed. "So I talked to him and told him to spare Lily out of his targets then he punched me on the face. I was lucky I slipped because if I didn't, wasak na siguro ang panga ko."

"Took him a long time to take revenge from hitting him in the fifth grade." I chuckled.

"He was furious, pare. He was shouting at me. He said ano raw klase akong kaibigan kung hindi ko man lang makita at maramdaman ang totoong purpose niya kay Lily. That kid! Of course I needed to be sure. I just didn't see it coming. That punch."