♡ 4 ♡

Chapter 4

SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL

《 ♡♡♡ 》

(DM's POV)

It was really funny but I felt very happy with the girl beside me. After the incident at the mall and after we had some word war turned nice chitchat over pizza and iced tea, I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie and she said yes.

She picked some heartbreaking movie which she poured so many tears at while we were watching it. I heard her sniff and blow her nose every single time but it didn't bother me.

We were back at the pizzeria where we ordered our lasagna and pineapple juice. She still had not finished her food yet because she was still wiping off tears from her eyes. I smiled playfully.

"What did the movie do to you?" I teased.

She looked at me and said, "Tanga ka ba? Hindi mo siguro na-gets 'yong movie." She continued eating the rest of her food.

"I clearly understood the story, in fact. I just don't find some big reason why you're making it a big deal."

"He died."

"Yeah, so? It's just a movie."

"He died!" Her eyes suddenly looked like they were going to explode with bullets and kill me.

I laughed at that.

"Oh my gosh! You're laughing at the idea that he died? He died and that's not really good. I mean, okay na sana ang lahat. Magkakabalikan na sana sila and forget about all the bad things in the past pero namatay siya at wala nang babalikan pa 'yong babae. Masakit 'yon."

"Yeah, okay."

"Paano pa siya magsisimula ulit?"

"Maybe she should just live another day with her real family, right? She's married to other man, in the first place."

She glared at me. "Pero siya talaga ang true love niya. Hindi siya masaya sa asawa niya. Nang magkita ulit sila after all those years, bumalik 'yong love nila sa isa't isa. Siya ang one true love niya. Puwede siyang mag-apply for divorce."

I laughed. "Come on. It's just a movie."

She didn't stop glaring.

"Oh, Willa. You can't burn me with those eyes," I said smiling.

"Why, DM? Because you're already hot?"

I stared at her. "What did you say?"

It was as if she realized what she said. "Ha? Wala."

"Seriously. You think I'm hot?" I teased.

"Ano ba'ng sinasabi mo?" She drank her juice, avoiding my eyes.

"You think I'm hot." The smile never left my lips.

She blushed.

She thinks I'm hot.

《 ♡ 》

(Willa's POV)

Alas diyes na ng gabi at nakahiga na ako sa aking kama. Inihatid ako ni DM sa kuwarto ko ng mga bandang alas nuwebe pagkatapos naming mag-dinner sa restaurant ng Hotel Rosemarie. Hindi pa rin talaga ako makapaniwala sa lahat ng mga nangyari sa araw na ito. Inaamin kong wala pa akong tulog at pahinga mula pa nang magbiyahe ako via bus papuntang Manila hanggang sa makarating ako sa hotel pero kakaiba ang nararamdaman ko. It was something beautiful. 'Yong tipong hindi ko na ramdam 'yong pagod sa biyahe kasi parang ang gaan lang ng feeling ko. Masarap. Masaya. Parang pakiramdam ko, bumata ako nang maraming taon.

Willa and DM (TLA #1) [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें