19| Morikos Secret

It's been three days and both Leo and I are good to go. Though I don't remember what happened after Leo got stabbed by his younger brother. I also haven't spoken to him since then. The only reason I know whats happening with him is because of Miasaki. I guess he was helping Drake with interrogation. Though I don't see the point. Liam betrayed them and the village for his own personal reasons. Even I could tell that he was jealous and that he was waiting for Leo to tell me where the blades were. However I stopped it before anyone could say anymore when I sensed his presence. But still I can't help but feel guilty at what happened. Leo tried to stop me from hurting his brother and in doing so got stabbed in the back. Literally.
"Your up. Ready to leave?" Miasaki asks, walking into my room. I don't bother to show my emotions and just sigh.
"Yes. I just want to get to Heavens arena." I tell her honestly. If I go there and get through it at a fast pace, I will be able to go and track down Killua and Gon, leaving Leo to do what he wants. After that incident I don't think we're friends anymore. Which really upsets me. I want to call and cry to the twins, but I also want to kill something.
"This is so stupid!" Miasaki suddenly yells, making me jump in surprise as she plops down next to me. Knocking me back to reality.

"W-what is?" I ask, fearing the answer she will give.
"This thing going on between you and Leo! Though it's actually him being stupid in general. I don't get why he's mad at you. You did nothing wrong and tried to protect him! I get that he was only trying to protect Liam, but even I saw the look in Liam's eyes. He hates Leo with everything he has. Leo just doesn't see it!" Miasaki rants before taking a breath and sighing.
"It's fine if he hates me. At least I know he's okay." I tell her with a smile though I don't actually mean it. It isn't okay. I thought he was a friend, now he may just be a stranger helping me out. I really want to pummel Liam into the ground for causing all this.
"It's not okay! You and Leo are going to talk this over before you leave the village. No fighting on this because even Chief agrees that he is being ridiculous." She explains and my eyes widen before I pout.
"It's fine Miasaki. I just want to leave for Heaven's Arena already. Its taking longer than what I wanted."
"Then you need to find a way to be friends with Leo again." She vows and I swallow knowing that there is no fighting this.
"Fine but I can't guarantee this will work. If I can't by three then I will leave by myself. Deal?"
"Deal." She agrees and we shake on it. But she has a secretive smile on her face. If I have to I'll fight my way out.

OoO

It's been two hours since mine and Miasakis conversation and Leo still hates me. Now I'm in an awkward situation following him and Gill to the cell Liam is staying in. Supposedly no one can get him to say anything and they think that I can get something out of him. I really don't want to show my ability to anyone, but I kind of have no choice.
"Don't hurt him. He's still my brother." Leo warns me as we take the final steps. I glare at the ground.
"I won't hurt him. Mind your business." I growl back.
"Listen Moriko. He is still my brother if you lay a hand on-"
"Leo, don't finish that sentence. I know she hasnt shown you her full capabilities and has been holding back. She thinks you will hate her. Right now you are going to find out her deepest secret. I rejected the idea but she insisted you see." Gill interrupts as I walk into the cell letting them watch. Thankfully it's just them two.
Liam looks horrible. I can tell he hasn't eaten much or drank much water. They have just been giving him enough to keep him alive. A torture technique that I could of told them wouldn't work. Now I have to use my ability to get answers. All because Leo refuses to let anyone get physical.
"So they called you in. Funny. I don't know what a little girl like you can do to get answers out of me." Liam coughs. I just keep walking as I look at my reflection in the medal chair he is tied to. My hair changing to white and my eyes turning to a hypnotizing silver. I quickly look away and come to a stop in front of him.
"Nice party trick. How is this going to help you?"
"I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for Leo. Your own brother who you tried to kill. Though everyone knows that what your saying is the truth. Leo still wants to believe that your being brain washed. I'm here to break the brain washing if you are, but also make you speak the truth. I on the other hand would rather stab you."
"Why don't you?"
"Then I'd have to kill Leo because he would try and kill me. Now just keep looking into my eyes." I tell him and he does. I watch as his eyes go blank and I start.
"You are going to answer truthfully. If anyone has brain washed you, you will be free of it. Liam, did someone brainwash you?"
"No." He tells me robotically.
"Why did you want to kill Leo, your brother?"
"I'm jealous of him. He gets everything handed to him. I hate him. I got nothing! NOTHING! I wanted everything he got, and when he brought you into the village , I wanted him dead even more because then I'd have you." He yells and my eyes widen. Wait, what?
"Why would you want me?" I ask and he starts laughing.
"Because your special! I knew who you were once you stepped foot into the village. Do you want to know your past Moriko? Dad knows it. I happen to of found pictures of your family and you. I've been keeping tabs on you. I don't know everything of course." He tells me and I step back before looking away and closing my eyes. I then watch as he passes out a peaceful look on his face. I then look at Leo.
"There ya go Leo. There's the truth. I'm sorry that you had to find out this w-"
"What did you do to my brother?!" Leo interupts and I do a double take. I pout and look down trying not to let my feelings get the better of me.
"Whatever. I'll go to Heavens Arena by myself. Be tricked by this stupid head. I gotta go call Aki and Reo. Maybe beg dad to let them come with me. " I mutter but before I could even take one step I feel a hand hit my face and I'm flying. My eyes widen and I feel them burning again.
"Damn it." I growl as I slowly look at Leo. "Now that wasn't nice. Stop being a baka and knock it off!" I scream as I run to him before giving him a round house kick. I then looked into his eyes and he stops.
"Knock it off!" I order again and watch as his body freezes. My eyes widen at what I did but I quickly snap back to my emotionless face. I sigh as I turn around and storm out of the room. A little more of my secret has just been given away.
Sorry Aki, Reo. I may not survive this after all.

A/N

Hey guys. So some bad news though by now it's pretty obvious, but updates are going to be slow. A lot has been going on and I've been busy playing COD(Call of Duty) while also writing my own made stories. Well... Actually... Their in the process of being written. Now I am not giving up on this Fanfic. I put to much effort into it and I need to rewatch the anime since I don't have any of the manga.
Now with that being said I hope you enjoy led this chapter and comment on what you like so far who your favorite character is it something. Please. Lol.
Anyways until next time, bye.
_Crystal