Chapter 10: Escaping (part one)

(There's a timeskip)

I rock back and forth on my feet not really caring about what is supposed to happen. Though its very obvious that we have to somehow make our way down from this tower. Which is actually a prison. How I know this? Well.. It isnt my first time here.  My father used to take us here when we trained, he also helped build this. So this will be kinda fun.
"This will be easy!" I hear a guy yell and turn around. I see Gon and the others and skip on over.
"What's going on?" I ask making them all jump except for Killua.
"This guy says he can just climb on down!" Gon says excitedly just as I see a man start to climb down. I let out a sigh and shake my head.
"Mister, you shouldn't go that way." I warn as I peaked over the edge. He gives me a dirty look but other than that ignores my warning. I shake my head and shrug. And as I pull away from the edge a large beast comes and carries him off. In its mouth.
"I tried to warn him." I pout and I feel someone ruffle my hair. I look up only to see Aki smiling down at me.
"Sorry you had to see that Moriko. Anyways lets get going I already know how to get in the tower." Aki says taking my hand.
"Okay."
"Why can't you do this one with us?" Killua suddenly asks. I blink.
"I promised Aki and Reo to stay with them. But you never know. Good luck Killua." I say and run over to where Reo was standing.
"How are we getting in?" Reo asks Aki. Aki smirks.
"Your standing on it. There are trap doors everywhere but you can only get through them once. Also the chance of us actually ending up together is fifty fifty." Aki says in his smart alec way. I sigh but nod. I quickly grab Reos hand and squeeze. I may end up by myself. Just the thought of ending up all alone terrifies me.
"Moriko listen. If we don't end up with you don't worry. It may be for a long time but I know you can do it." Reo says and pats me on the head. I look up at him and snif. That is when I noticed the tears rolling down my face.
"We will all make it and if things do get bad press your emergency button." Aki says. I nod, "okay on the count of three. One.
.
.
.
.
Two..." I take a deep breath as I get ready to step on the door.
"Three!" We all yell and the floor vanishes from underneath me.
About a second later I'm in a large room.
"Moriko your our sixth person?" A familiar voice yells. My head snaps towards the voice and before I knew what I was doing I was glomping Gon.
"Yay! I thought I was gonna have to do this on my own. I was so scared!" I cry. I feel someone pat my head as I cry even more.
"You got me and Gon. No matter what we won't leave you alone." Killua says behind me. I turn my head to see Killua with a very red face.
"Killua why is your face red. Are you okay? Your not sick are you?" I ask worriedly and his face somehow gets even redder.
"Put this braclet on brat." Tonpa says and I feel something hit the back of my head. I glare at the old fatso and put on the weird looking bracket.
"You throw something at me again and I will kill you." I give him a smile before I just tune out. I already miss Aki and Reo.
"..ko....Moriko!" Killua yells and I jump in surprise.
"What?"
"Were you even paying attention?" Killua asks while raising an eyebrow.
"No."
"Well choose if you want to go on or not by pressing the X or O on the bracelet." Kurapika says and I nod before pushing the green circle. And that is when the choice game began.

OoO

I growl at Tonpa as he yet again tries to get us to do something stupid. Even though the choices are obvious to make.
"Tonpa. Tonpa. Tonpa." I chant. This old man is going to regret it, " tttooonnnpppaaa." I draw out and this gets me a glare from Tonpa himself.
"What you little brat?!" He finally scream and I fight back the smile that was threatening to show.
"Killua, Tonpa is being mean!"I cry and start fake crying. But before Killua or anyone else could say anything we come to a stop. There before us is a large square platform with a huge drop all the way around. And on the other side were six people with masks over there faces.
"Seriously? He's gunna make us do this I mutter?" Just as someone starts to speak. I of course ignore it as I already knew what it was.
Its a game of limits. Each person has to fight at least once. The first team that gets to four points wins and gets to proceed. But for each hour used, the prisoners sentences will be reduced by a year. And knowing them their tricky. I played a few games with them two years ago when this thing was finally built. It was a test run. And like always I was underestimated again. A muscular man then takes off his cloak only to reveal a scared face.
"Alright, I'm fighting who ever goes first! Who's it gonna be?" He screams and I let out a sigh. Same as always. Blood thirsty. And since I keep forgetting his name I call him Scar San. He doesnt like it.
"I guess I'll go then! Ill be the guinea pig and find out what they're up to!" He says and a bridge connects to both sides. I don't dare wish him good luck. He also just signed up for a death match. And when I actually started thinking he would do something cool he raises his hand.
"I give up!" He yells, giving them a point. This causes Leorio to get angry.
"I knew we shouldn't of trusted you! All your good at is sabatoging people!" He screams in his face. Tonpa then goes and says that he does do that. He loves to sabatoge people.
"Orio San, let the fatty go. I'm just as mad as you, but he would of lost anyways, but not just a point his life as well. Scar San means it when its a fight to the death. But I would of rather much see him die." I say and let a smile play on my lips.
"You stole what I was gunna say!" Killua pouts and I frown.
"I'm sorry. I didnt mean to! Dont be mad Killua!" I cry as I blimp him.
"I'm not mad. You said it better than I ever could." Killua mumbles.
"Oh, okay. I guess its my turn now." O say happily and start skipping towards the bridge.
"No Moriko. Your to fragile!" Leorio complains, " your to weak to go up against theses guys."
"Leorios right Moriko. Plus if anything were to hap-"
"Shut. Up! I'm not a worthless little girl! I know what I'm doing just because I have Aki and Reo to protect me means nothing! There's a reason for it. So stop underestimating me and let me fight!" I scream as my hands ball into fists. There mouths hung open in shock and I continue my way onto the platform. Slowly relaxing as i finally make it to the middle.
"Hiya guys! Long time no see! So who is ready for a game?" I yell and smile.

Hiya readers. Sorry this was updated so late I was very busy over the weekend. But anyhow I hope you enjoyed it. And thanks for giving this fanfic a try! Until next time, peaces!