chapter 13: Hello Zoldyks!

I glare at the black hair boy before me. Thankfully Gon is still knocked out from his fight.
"Illumi kun. Long time no see." I say with a little venom. I watch as his cold heartless eyes turn into ones of surprise.
"Ley Chan. Your supposed to be dead." He mutters and I take a step before him only to vanish and appear right in his face.
"First off my name is Moriko. And secondly the only reason I remember you is because while I was out I had a memory. Now.." I mutter before I kick him in the gut and sent him flying.
"How could you become so heartless?!  Killua doesn't want to be just an assassin! I can't believe you! Now if you excuse me I gotta go save a stupid silver baka." I growl and walked away. This is going to be a very hard thing to do.

OoO

I roll my eyes at the oblivious guy in front of me. Who was trying to get into the Zoldyk estate by threatening the guard for the key.  So when the old man does the guy happily saunters through a small door.
I walk up and look at the old man. Whose eyes widen when he sees me.
"No I don't remember your name. Now... How do I go through without being eaten?" I ask just as we hear a high pitched scream.
"I'm sorry your not allowed in." He says and I sigh.
"Let me guess. I gotta open the big gate right. Then allow me."
"Its pretty heavy little girl." The man warns and I glare.
"Don't under estimate me. Or I will kill you." I glare and before stepping up to the large gate. I put my hands on it and start pushing. At first it seemed as if it wouldn't budge, but I as I keep pushing it slowly starts opening.
"B-but how?" I hear the guard ask as he follows me in. I know he was going to try to stall me but it wasn't going to work.
"What's your name old man?" I finally ask. I was bored and I didn't like to seem rude but I was also very pissed at Killua and his stupid actions. I know he's stronger than Illumi and I also know he isn't cold hearted.
"Zebro. May I know how your alive Ley-Chan?"  I shrug.
"My name is Moriko now. And I don't remember anything. Which also means I don't remember how I stayed alive. All I care to remember is running and being found by my two idiot brothers." I tell him honestly.
"I must warn you Moriko. The Zoldyk family believes you to be dead and will think your imposter. It will take a lot of convincing your not a threat." He warns and before he knows it, I'm behind him with a dagger to his throat.
"They can try but I know they can't touch me." I whisper before jumping off his back and continuing on my way. I take a glimpse of the animal I believed to be a a blood thirsty beast. Only to see a large dog instead. I smile and walk up to him.
What's your name? I ask in my head as I stare at him.
Mike. How can you understand me?
My name is Moriko and its a gift.
Why do you seem mad?
This dufus is underestimating me. And I loath it.
"What are you doing?" Zebero asks and I groan before saying goodbye to Mike and continuing my walk in silence.
And let me just say that the Zoldyk family are not stupid. There are so many traps and I sorta maybe broke some. I was getting more mad by the second and to make it even worse my phone decides to ring.
"What?!" I answer or more like yelled.
"Where the hell are you?" Reo yells on the other side. I groan.
"I'm at the Zoldyks. I'm going to knock some sense into that baka. Now. Leave. Me. Alone." I growl and hang up. I knew I was going to regret it but I wasn't caring at the moment.
"Here you are miss. Welcome to the Zoldyk estate. I wish you luck." Debt I says before vanishing into the wood. I look behind me before sweat dropping.
There lay a rather large path with cut up trees and broken traps. I shake my head disappointed in myself to look at the large mansion before me. I then walk up to the door and knocked.
A second later a butler answers and he looks down at me.
"We are not taking visitors right now girl. So please before we take extra precautions, leave." He growls and slams the door in my face. I gain an irk mark and sigh.
"If you don't let me in mister. I will destroy this door." I yelled. No answer.  I shrug before taking my leg and kicking the doors in.
"Hello Zoldyk!" I scream at the top of my lungs and smirk.
This will teach them to under estimate me.

Dear Reader,

I am super sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been very busy with a lot of things. Including family issues being sick work cetera. So hold tight and keep reading this fanfic. I've got some things in store. So just wait!
Thanks and enjoy