22: Surprise

I sigh as I sit there watching the matches bored out of my mind. I don't want to sit, I want to fight and I want to learn. But gotta wait till Leo is done with his match. So far he's going easy on the poor bastard, that and like my opponent , is making fun of him for being a kid. Kids enter here all the time from what Leo told me so it isn't a surprise. However there are those knuckleheads that don't want to believe it. Which irks me and I hate that there isn't nothing I can do about it . Then again my only option is to put them in their places. Sucks for them honestly.
"Are you just going to sit there?" Leo asks, surprising me. I quickly jump up and glare at him.
"Of course not. Idiot." He ignores my insult and hands me my katana.
"I'm not going to carry this around for you Moriko." I quickly take it back and hooked it to my left side.
"What do we do now?" I ask.
"Seriously? Oh ya you've never been here before. What floor did you end up on?"
"Oh... Uh... I think it was floor fifty."
"Same. Let's go." I nod and follow after. I hope there are strong people here.
OoO
"The first two hundred floors of heavens arena are divided into classes. Ten floors each. Which means that a fighter who wins on the fiftieth floor advances to sixtieth. If a fighter loses they are automatically dropped down to the fourtith floor." The elevator lady explains and I nod, interested in the information I was learning about Heavens Arena. "When you get to floor hundred you get your own room. Here we are." She says as the elevator stops.
"Come on." Leo mutters getting off the elevator. I quickly say thank you to the lady and follow him to what I think is the reception area.
"Hello, can have your names please?" The receptionist asks.
"Leo."
"Moriko."
"Okay. Here we are Leo and Moriko. Hand me your tickets please." I get out my ticket and set it down right next to Leo's. She take the tickets and starts typing. "Here. This is your prize from the previous fight." My eyes widen and I quickly take my envelope. I quickly open it and furrow my eyebrows.
"This is only a hundred and fifty jeni. That's only enough to buy a juice!" I whine and glare at the coins in my hand.
"That's just the first floors prize. Starting now if you lose a fight, you don't get anything. If you win on this floor you get a thousand. And the prize goes up. I think the hundredth floor you'll get a million." My eyes widen.
"A-a MILLION?!" I yell and I feel my soul leave my body. With that much money I can get everyone a gift.
"It's not that much. Now let's get to the waiting room. It's likely that they'll give us another fight today due to us winning without being hurt."
"Oh... Umm.. okay." I mutter and follow him to the waiting room. When we get there I notice all the potential opponents around me and scoff.
"Weaklings." I mutter low enough so they can't hear my insult.
"Idiot. Don't insult people in the waiting room. You really don't want to go through that mess. " Leo growls and I feel my face heat up.
"I didn't say anything!" I deny only for him to give me a glare.
"1996 Mr. Leo and 1592 Mr. Nar, please head to arena A on the fifty seventh floor." The announcer says. Leo stands up and gives me a smirk.
"I guess I'm up first. I'll meet you on the floor above. Oh and don't do anything stupid." He warns before leaving. I just sigh and sit in the corner not looking up at anyone. They don't deserve my attention, and that is when my phone rings.
"Hello?"
"Moriko!" I hear the twins yell in unison and I blink in confusion as I take the phone away from my ear. Before getting a irk mark.
"Why are you two yelling?!" I scream back, wishing I could just hit them for being so rude.
"Sorry. We're just excited. Mom made dad end our training early. However we can't come see you because mom wanted to teach us some stuff as well. But we get to call you a lot more now." Aki explains and my eyes widen.
"Really?! Your not pranking me are you?" I ask with a pout.
"Of course not. Why-"
"My darling Moriko!!! Hows my sweet angel?! Dad interrupts and I get irked again.
"Don't yell into the phone!" I scream at him and huff. "I'm at Heavens Arena waiting for my next match." I explain
"So you finally made it there. Are you okay? What floor are you on?"
"I am perfectly fine. We just got here today. I was able to win on the first floor and I got bumped up to fiftieth floor. Now I'm just waiting to get called to my second match. I hope it's someone worth fighting."
" You were only bumped up to the fiftieth floor?! Are those idiots blind?! You are so much stronger than that."
"I held back you idiots" I tell them simply.
"1996 miss Moriko and 1469 Mr. Takashi please head to arena B on the fifty eighth floor." The announcer calls and I smile.
"I have to go my next match is up. I'll call you when I get done." I quickly hang up and head to the arena.
OoO
I stand in front of a grown man who is looking down at me with an annoying smirk. I just ignore the referee explaining the rules because I honestly could care less. "Go!" He finally yells and the guy jumps back, giving me that knowing smirk. I just blink before shrugging. Staying in the same position.
"Are you scared little girl? Is that why you won't attack?" He taunts. I however don't say anything and smile when I notice how this irks him. Good. When an opponent loses their temper, it's easier to destroy them. Not only that but as I wait for him to make his move, I'm sizing him up, looking for any weak points, while also seeing if he's strong. He isn't. However as minutes fly by with no movement I couldn't help but get irritated. He may not be strong but he sure has patience.
"Okay. Fine. I guess I'll make the first move. Though because you didn't come at me I'm gonna have to go for a K.O." I tell him before disappearing and reappearing right next to him. My leg already in his stomach. I watch as he looks down with a smirk before fear covers his face, and he flies backwards. I turn around and walk to the center and waited. That isn't half of my strength and I could defeat him so easily. What a let down, and with that I am named a winner and get accepted to the sixtieth floor. I smile and start making my way to the elevator when I hear a familiar voice

"That took you longer than I thought." I hear the person and as I turn the corner, I see them. My very first friends, and I know I am now standing here looking at them in utter shock. Like a weirdo.
"G-gon? K-killua?" I stutter after a minute of looking stupid, and watch as both boys turn to look at me their eyes going wide before smiles cross their faces.
"Moriko!" They scream and glomp me. That is when I start to cry. It wasn't a dream.
Their here. Their actually here.