25: the three weirdos

AITHORS NOTE: Hey guys, it's me. Yes I'm back. So sorry for the long wait. Life has kinda been hectic. I love this fanfic so much and I hope you guys do as well. I'll try amd upload more as I can. Please be patient and enjoy. It is unedited.

Moriko:
I stare at Wing and sigh. Of course Leo isnt here as Wing is explaining this whole nen thing to us. All this is to much for my brain to handle, and it annoys me. We wouldnt be in this position if he would of told us the first time. I really hate liars.
"Sorry I'm late." Leo mutters as he walks into the room.
" Good i just got done explaining nen to them. Have you done this before?" Wing asks Leo amd i raise a eyebrow in question.
"I told you once already that I do. My father taught me how to do both ways correctly since i am the next Chief." Leo answers sounding annoyed. Wing nods in approval.
"Good. Stand infront of Moriko and lets continue," he turns to us with a nod, "as i was saying, through this method I believe all of you will awaken. It is obvious that you three have both the talent and abilities to do so. Now take off your jackets, face away from us and put down all of your belongings." Wing orders. None of us says anything as we take off our jackets, me quietly thanking myself for wearing a tank top. I turn around and put my items on the floor. I hesitate letting go of my katana, but I force myself to do it anyways. Thank goodness Aki and Rei aren't here. Next thing I know is that I am feeling a hand on my back and in just a few seconds i start to feel gross. My body feels hot, and I start to feel a slight pressure in my body while also feeling like something slimy is crawling on me.
"Now every aura node in your body has been opened." Wing says just as my body starts to glow. I look on in amazement, then i wince as i start to feel a very sharp pain in my head. I clench my fists, trying to get the sudden pain to go away. Not now.
"T-this is..." I hear Killua whisper in awe and i sigh in relief as i feel the pain temporarily go away.
"That glow you are seeing is your aura. You three can finally see it now because the nodes in your eyes are also opened." Wing explains.
"It kinda looks like steam rising off the spout of a tea kettle. Its so cozy." Gon murmurs in wonder and i nod in agreement.
"Its rushing out of my body and it doesnt look to be stopping. No way... This can't be good!" Killua states worriedly.
"What you see is your life energy. If it continues to escape you will become tired. Expend all of your aura and you will collapse from extreme fatigue. Now close your eyes." Wing orders. I quickly close my eyes. I dont want to over exert myself, that would be bad, "Get into any stance you prefer. Whatever helps you maintain your focus. Then visualize your aura going through you as if it is blood flowing through your body. Visualize that flow as little by little it begins to gradually slow down and swirl around your body. Now slowly open your eyes and tell me how you feel." He tells us, i slowly open my eyes to see myself sitting on the ground in a meditation pose.
"I feel like, like I'm surrounded by some vicious liquid." Gon answers.
" Feels like I'm wearing weightless cloths." Killua tells him. I keep my mouth shut trying to focus on what I feel.
" And what about you Moriko?"
"Heavy." I answer.
" I want the three of you to continue holding those images. Once you assimilate them, you will be able to do this in your sleep. Now, i am going to proceed to emit malicious nen against you. Before your nodes were forced open, standing this would of caused excruciating pain." He then goes into a stance and we are forced to go against his nen and we did so without blinking an eye.

Ooo

"Moriko are you okay?" Gon asks, a hint of worry in his eyes.
"Ya Moriko, are you? You haven't spoken at all."
"Oh, sorry guys. I've just been thinking." I tell them and give them a smile as the elevator finally stops at the two hundredth floor. We quickly get off and walk to the receptionist, only to be blocked by Hisoka once again. He gives us that annoying smile before sending his nen at us.
"Welcome to the two hundredth floor. Seems that I dont need to bother with the traditional initiation. I think i know why you have come to Heavens Arena. You tend to get training in before challenging me, correct?" Hisoka looks at Gon and licks his lips. Pervy clown!
"Thats right! But i didnt expect you to be here. That saves me some trouble!" Gon yells with a smile and i sweat drop as Hisoka chuckles.
"I wouldnt get to execited just because you learned to use Ten. There is much to learn about Nen. To be honest i feel absolutely no urge to fight you right now. However, if you manage to win a single match on this floor, I will accept your challenge " He tells Gon truthfully before walking away. I glare at him before smiling at Gon and Killua.
"Come on, we only have a few minutes left before midnight!" I tell them before grabbing their wrists and dragging them to the receptionist.
"Welcome to the two hundredth floor!" The reception lady greets with a smile, "please go ahead and fill these out " She gives us the forms, "would you like to schedule a match right now? Also because this level incorporates a self service system you are permitted ninety days of fight preparation. During these ninety days you can call me for a fight any time you desire. You are even free to fight every day of you so wish. Or you can wait till the last minute. Once you have participated in a fight the period will start over again. However if you don't fight before the period is up you will be disqualified. Your name will also be stripped from all official records"

" So let me get this straight, we are going to have multiple fights on this level?" I ask.

" Yes. The only way for you to clear the floor is if you rack up ten victories, but if you lose four times before you sequre those wins, you will disqualifies." She says and i sigh and decide to tune her out. Can't they just say the main rules and be done with it. Their a nuisance.
"Moriko!" Killua yells and I jump accidently hitting him in the process. My eyes widen.
"Killua, im sorry! Did i hurt you?!" I worriedly ask and he sweat drops.
"You didnt hurt me Moriko. Here you need to fill this out to. Did you listen to anything she said?"
"Uh, i kinda stopped listening after she mentioned the winning and losing."
" Oh then your fine. She was starting to talk about stupid things anyways." Killua states as he starts to fill out his paper work. I see the reception lady gain a irk mark and she glares at Killua. Thats when I feel the guys who were spying on us before, walk up behind us. I sigh. I knew they would be trouble.
"You want something?" Killua asks.
"Oh not, not really."
"We're simply waiting in line so we can register for a match. Right?"
I glare at the three of them as a sudden feeling of danger overcomes me. The third one doesn't speak and just tackles mischievously. Let's call them wheel chair guy, red dude and closed eyed weirdo.
"Oh! I get it now. Hey Gon I think these guys wanna fight on the same day you do." Killua says then smiles. I face palm. How stupid can they be. Like seriously?!
"I'm ready! Just let me know when I fight!" Gon yells excitedly, getting pumped up at just the thought of fighting. I sigh.
"Well you heard him." Killua states before we walk the other way.
"That boy is just brimming with energy huh?" The closed eyed weirdo says and I glare.
"That girl would seem like a better opponent." One of them suggests and I blink. These three sure are morons.
"You lay a hand on her I will kill you three." Killua threatens going in front of me.
"Relax, we won't touch her yet." Wheel chair guy laughs and my glare hardens.
"Gon, killua..."
"Mr. Gon you will be in room 2207. Mr. Killua you will be in 2223 and Ms. Moriko, you will be in room 2230. We will let you know when your match is set." We just nod towards the lady before leaving, Killua rambling along the way.

OoO

We walk into God's room and my mouth opens in shock. "Woah! This room is huge! Look how sparkly the bathroom is!" Gon yells excitedly. I laugh quietly as he goes on and on about different things in the room. He is soon interupted by a ringing sound coming from the t.v. I look over to see that it's message to Gon saying his fight is set for 3pm March 11th.
"What?! Tomorrow? That's fast."
"I don't think I can win yet. But that's okay. I just need the experience. I gotta find our what I can do now that I have this power." Gon whispers looking down at his hands.
"When you can use it correctly, you can do a lot. But don't go into this fight all willy nilly. I don't wanna have to clean up Moriokos mess." Leo warns appearing outta no where.
"Leo! How did you find us?!" I ask as I glimpse him. He smiles down at me.
"Wasn't hard. I could hear Gon all the way from the other end of the hallway. Oh and here." Leo explains before handing me my daggers. I look at them confused.
"Where did these come from? I swear I had them?" I mutter and Leo laughs.
"You dropped them."
"Now that you gave them back, can you leave us alone." Killua mutters, grabbing my hand. I raise a eyebrow at him before shaking my head. Leo just smirks.
"Ill see you back in our room Moriko." He tells me before walking away. I could feel Killua start shake and I look at him confused.
"What's wrong Kil? You're shaking."
"Nothing." He mutters as he drags me towards Gon. I just let out a sigh, but I couldn't stop this sinking feeling that something is gonna go horribly wrong. I hope my instincts are wrong this time.