23: Knowledge is power pt.1

I feel their arms around me and I couldn't stop the tears from flowing more. They are actually here! "Y-you guys. I've missed you so much!" I whisper and hug them tighter. A part of me still believing I was dreaming and that they would just poof away if I let go. I've missed them so much. I haven't seen them since the rescue of Killua.

"Are you okay Moriko?" Gon asks, his voice holding a hint of worry in it.

"Ya. I'm okay. I-I just don't want this to be a dream. I've missed you two so much, especially since Aki and Reo aren't here with me right now." I answer as I let go and step away and smiling at them. Gon gives me a smile back, while Killua gives me that look that says, 'I don't believe you.' I just keep smiling.

"So wait, if the twin aren't here, then are you here by yourself?" Gon asks and Killua just stays quiet and I slightly frown, but not to where he or Gon would notice.

"Oh, I'm not here by myself. Leos here with me." I tell him just I feel Leos presence behind me.

"Who's here with you?" Leo asks and I turn and smile widely.

"You silly! I was just telling Gon and Killua that I wasn't alone." Leo leans to the right to look past me at Gon and Killua, and I watch as he frowns.

"Fantastic. That brat." He mutters and I blink at him.

"You know you can leave now. She's safe with us." Killua tells Leo as he grabs my arm and pulls me into another hug. I feel my face go hot and I blink in confusion.

"Yeah, but no. I promised her family that I will protect her. So to bad. you can leave." Leo says with a tight smile. I watch as the two boys both glare at each other and I swear I could see electricity between the two. I then look over at Gon, who nods before yanking me away from Killua.

"You two are freaking out Moriko." He tells them and it just goes into a awkward silence.

"So Killua, I overheard Gon asking why you took so long? What was that about?" I ask, trying to change the subject, as Leo hand me my Katana.

"Oh thats right! I was asking about Killuas match and why it took him so long!"

"It took me a lot longer then I thought it would. I mean I did win but it was only by TKO by five points. But what I don't understand is that I couldn't knock him out. No matter how much I tried, and then when he changed his stance, I got this creepy feeling. Like when I face my brother. I don't know what it was but it felt..." He trails off trying to find the right words to say, " It felt dangerous. Its got to be some kind of technique. I heard his master call it Ren."

"Wait do you mean that scary thing Illumi does?" I ask.

"Ya." I gulp. Okay thats terrifying.

"Did you hear anything else about this Ren thing?" Leo asks, sounding a little intrigued. Killua then goes on to tell us that a boy named Zushi and his master were having a private conversation. Killua happened to of stumbled upon their conversation only to hear Zushi be scolded. His master mentioning Ren and how Zushi shouldn't use it yet, and that their goal is the top floor.

"So, Gon, I think we need to change our plan. I say we shoot for the top floor." Killua suggests and I raise a eyebrow. I think Leo did mention something on our way here that it isn't easy to get to the top floor, more then less past the two-hundredth floor.

"Sure. What about you Moriko? You in?" Gon asks and I sigh. I guess I have no choice.

"Of course! I just got to see you guys again and I don't want to part so soon." I smile and they smile back at me.

"Alright lets go!" Gon yells and I giggled as we all got into the elevator heading up to the sixtieth floor.

oOo