7: Menchi and Buhara

I was running as fast as I could when I see them. They were fighting a unknown guy who was number five. Reo was hurt and Aki was trying his best to protect them both, but he was also bleeding. I glare at the boy. He was about my age with black hair and purple eyes. I'm going to kill him.
"Leave them alone!" I scream and appear in between them. I kick the boy in the stomach and send him flying.
"Moriko, get out of here!" Aki shouts and I let out a small growl.
"No. He dies." I hiss lowly and I get out my dagger.
"Damn it. Aki, stop her." I hear Reo hiss in pain. This makes me want to kill the boy even more.
He hurt Aki. He hurt Reo. This deserves death.
But before I could pounce, I feel something hit the back of my neck and everything goes black.

Third person

"I made it in time." Killua sighs happily as he catches the white hair girl. He hands her to Aki who was looking at him with a curious gaze.
"Who are you?" Reo growls and glares.
"Killua, Morikos friend."
"Why are you here?"
"I could tell something was wrong so I followed her. I can also see you two can hardly move, so you couldn't stop her from killing that boy. Now me on the other hand..." Killua trails off and his face starts to look like a cat, as he looks at the boy with a glare.
"Now, how do you want to do this? I can kill you instantly or I can let you have a slow death."
"Get lost kid. I want the girl." The boy hisses and Killua glares as he hears the others run off with Moriko. Then he just smiles.
"You made Moriko mad at me. Though I shouldn't care. I do and because you made her worry about those two idiots she got mad. That isn't easily forgiven. Now what are going to be your last words? Choose wisely."

OoO

Akira

"Aki! Reo!" I scream and bolt straight up.Only to have someone cover my mouth.
"You need to be quiet. Reo is resting while we wait to start the second exam." Aki whispers and I just sigh and nod. Then I see Hisoka carrying Leorio like a sack of potatoes knocked out.
"Mr. Joker, what did you do to Orio?" I ask walking up to him. He sets him down before kneeling in front of me.
"I was testing him and he passed. He'll be fine." He whispers and pats my head and before anyone could blink, I had a dagger to his throat.
"Where is Gon and Kurapika?" I hiss just as I see two people run into the clearing. I sigh in relief before going back and glaring at clown boy.

"If you ever try to hurt any of my friends again. I will kill you." I whisper so quietly that not even Aki and Reo could hear. I see him raise an eyebrow before letting out a low chuckle.
"Fine, I won't hurt your little friends. For now." He whispers and stands back up. The dagger I held completely gone like it was never in my hand to begin with. My anger was rising though as I walk back to the twins. I hate that stupid clown wanna be. He's dangerous though.
"Moriko, why were you talking to Hisoka?" Aki asks.
"I just wanted to make sure Orio was okay. As well as Gon and Kurapika. But since their here I don't need to worry." I say and smile, "is Reo still mad at me?" I finally ask not looking at Aki. I hear someone sigh before patting my head.
"I'm not mad at you Moriko. Sorry, for worrying you." Reo whispers before hugging me. I turn around and hug him back.
"I'm sorry for always ripping your jacket." I apologize. He lets out a low chuckle.
"Its not your fault. I should know by now that when your frightened you pull out your dagger."
"Mmhhmm." Someone clears there throat behind us. I look only to see Killua standing there with a blank face. Reo tightens his grip amd pulls me closer.
"Ow! Reo, that hurts!" I whine but he just lets out a warning growl for me to shut up. I sigh and look at Aki. He also lets out a sigh as he looks between Killua and our idiot brother.
"Why are you hugging her so hard? I think her face is getting pale." I hear Killua say but there was another feeling in his voice.
"I don't trust you around my sister." Reo hisses back.
"Reo, that's enough. You need to think of Moriko's feelings as well." Aki says before hitting him upside the head.
"Ow! Aki!" Reo whines letting me go. I finally gasp for air as I glare at Reo.
"Don't be so mean! Killua is a nice person!" I defend. Reo glares.
"You can't smell the blood on his hands! He's a killer!" Reo warns," you are not allowed to go near him!"
"But he's also Gons friend as well, and Gon is my friend!" I argue.
"Then I won't let you near Gon either!" Reo yells pulling me away from Killua and everyone else. I look down as I start to feel angry.
"Reo, calm down! Your making her angry."
"I don't care!"
"Reo."
"What Moriko?!"
"Let. Go." I whisper in a cold emotionless voice. He stops and looks at me before letting go. I turn around and start walking back to Gon and Killua.
"I said stay away from them!" Reo growls angirly. I turn my head and glare.
"Enough Reo! If you keep this up, I will never talk to you again!" I hiss before running away from him.

OoO

"Good luck!" Satotz yells and walks away as we enter this weird area. There in front of sat a young girl and a very... Um... Big guy.

"Hi I'm Menchi! I'm the examiner for the second phase." The girl says excitedly.
"And I'm Buhara." The big guy says right before the ground starts to tremble,"wow Menchi, I'm hungry." He rubs his stomach for affect.
"Well there you have it! The second phase of this exam is......Cooking!" She yells and people start to groan. I just smile proudly. Cooking is my specialty since mama taught me how. She's a Gourmet Hunter after all.
"W-well wait! Why do we gotta cook?" Someone yells from the crowd and I face palmed. These people are idiots.
"Don't you know?" Menchi asks,"its simple really. We're Gourmet Hunters!" That is when everyone starts laughing. I look at the ground and clench my teeth.
" wow talk about a let down!"
"You hear that? Their Gourmet Hunters! Haha!" I feel myself start shaking as I hear people make fun if Gourmet Hunters.
"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up." I whisper. None of them know anything.
"Alright, alright. So what do we have to cook?" #255 says and I relax. I look back up at our examiners and I see Buhara smile ever so slightly.
"Today you will be making pork. Use any species of pig in Visca Forest. You will then use the already prepared cooking facilities to create your dishes. We wont be evaluating on taste alone." Buhara states.
"When we've eaten our fill," Menchi continues,"This portion of the exam will be over. Let the exam second phase begin!" She yells and everyone starts to run out into the forest.
"You should hurry if you want to pass." Menchi tells me and I look at her.
"No I don't. There's only one kind of pig in this forest. And I have a feeling everyone will fail anyways. What they said about Gourmet Hunters was wrong. " I mutter and walked into the forest.
"Moriko! Do you have a pig yet?" Aki asks, appearing right in front of me.
"I'm going to go get one now." I mutter. Damn I'm in a grumpy mood. Its all their stupid fault.