Season 1|prologue

A/N: Hey guys it's your wonderful beautiful author here. I am sorry about how late I am updating.  But I am making some changes this way it will be easier for me to update and not run out of motivation for the story. Or a writer's block.  This fanfic is honestly my pride and joy and my most read story here on wattpad.  So after I finish the season for this story which I will go into more detail, I will go back through and edit parts that need to be edited. Also, comment on the story. Who do you ship? How are you liking the characters? What do you think happened to Moriko?

I'm running as fast as I can. From what I don't know. All I can remember is that I needed to get away from somewhere. I needed to get away from someone. My eyes dart every which way as I go through this unknown forest. Who am I? Where did I come from? How did I get here? Why am I so scared? What is that place? Who is the person coming after me?
All these questions and no answers. My clothes were ripped and dirty. My body is full of scratches dirt and blood. I was in pain but I ignored it. And before I knew it, I'm falling and everything disappears.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A bright light was shining through the darkness. I can feel my eyes start to open only to be blinded by that bright light. I try to sit up only to wince in pain. But I ignore it and slowly sat up.
"Owie," I whisper. When I thought I would be okay I removed my hands and blinked. Where was I? I was sitting in a forest clearing. How did I get here? I don't know.
"Who are you?" A voice asks and I jump, turning my head and looking at a young boy with bright red hair and green eyes.
"I-i don't know," I whisper and his eyes widen. I shrink away from him. A feeling comes over me that I didn't know.
What was this feeling?
Oh, it's fear. I was scared of this boy. But why was I scared?
"Why are you here?" He asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. I blink at him.
"I don't know," I repeat. This boy was confusing me. Why was he asking questions I don't know?
"There you are, Aki!" Another boy yells and comes out of the bushes. He stops when he sees me. He was identical to the boy who found me, "who is she, Aki?" The second one points at me.
"She says she doesn't know Reo," Aki says and shrugs. I then feel a sharp pain in my shoulder and I cry out.
"What's wrong?" Reo asks worriedly.
"I-it hurts," I whisper my vision getting blurry.
"She's bleeding!" I hear Aki yell as things get even more blurry.
"I'll go get mom and dad! You stay here Aki!" Reo yells and everything goes black.

OoO

"Will she be okay mom?" Someone asks worriedly. I hear someone sigh.
"She'll live. Which are a surprise and you say she doesn't know anything. Not even her name?" A girls voice questions.
"Ya. She was even showing that she was confused. I found her sitting at the base of the Monyre cliff." Another voice explains.
"It does look like she was running and it does seem she fell. I'm surprised that all the hurt was her shoulder. Who knows how long she's been out there." The lady says, and at this exact moment, I open my eyes.
"Oh, you're awake." The lady says and I slowly turn my head and see a girl with long red hair and green eyes. I blink.
"Where am I?" I croak out and she gives me a small smile.
"You're in our home. My husband is checking where my kids found you. Aki, Reo, she's up." She yells and they run into the room.
"Now sweety how old are you?" She asks before her sons can say anything.
"Ten," I say quickly which shocks me. I actually remembered something.
"Do you remember your name?" She asks and I shake my head, "well since you don't remember your name let's give you a new one. Is there a name that pops into your mind?" She asks me and I think for a little bit.
"Moriko," I say after a while. She smiles and nods.
"You'll stay with us, okay Moriko!" She says happily as a man comes into the room. He smiles at me.
"I heard everything. And it does seem this child has amnesia. Boys, even though she's not family, would you like to protect her as if she was your own sister?"
"Yes, sir!" They yell.
"Do you guys mind waiting another year before you take the hunters exam?"
"I don't mind," Aki says.
"Neither do I." Reo agrees and their father grins.
"Then it's settled, from this point on you are Moriko Uchimo. Of the Uchimo clan. Welcome to the family." He says happily and I smiled. But there was a pain in my heart when he said, family. I forgot who I am.