Chapter 10.5:Escaping (part two.)

The pic is Leo but with green eyes instead! 

"Yo Moriko long time no see. So your finally doing the exams huh?" Scar San asks, looking sort of happy. He may be very murdery but when it comes to me he's a totally different person. Which is strange. But who am I to judge?
"Yep. Papa says I'm finally ready."
"Where the twins?"
"Their somewhere. So who is gonna be my opponent?"
"I will." Someone unfamiliar volunteers. He then takes off his cloak and my eyes widen in surprise. It was a boy about my age with green hair and green eyes. But this boy is no stranger to me.
"Leo!" I scream and glomp him.
"Wait. Moriko do you know these people?" I hear Gon ask in shock.
"Yep! Especially Leo. I thought you were out Leo. What did you do?" I ask my smile turning into a frown.
"Well... You... See... I kinda killed another prisoner after you left."he says nervously and I glare.
"Why?"
"He kept saying how he was goimg to get revenge on your father. And one way to do that is to kidnap, tortue, and kill you. I warned him but he wouldn't listen. So I did exactly what he said he was going to do to you, besides the kidnapping of course. So I got five more years for it." He says and I smile.
"Your still protecting me!" I clap excitedly.
"Of course I am. No one gets to lay a hand on you. I just wanna keep you here. Shall we go ahead with our challenge?" He asks and I quickly step away from him and nod.
"Our challenge is Hide." He says and my smile widens.
"Okay! If I win ill get that stupid warden to let you go free. Then you can watch the rest of the exams!" I say excitedly.
"He won't al-"
"Do you hear that Warden sir? If you don't accept my terms I'll tell papa. Or should I find Aki and Reo and cry to them?" I scream while I smile sweetly.
"Fine! I will accept your terms. But if you happen to lose you can never come back here again. You demon!" He screams and I could feel shivers at that name run down my spine.
"Don't call her a demon! Your the demon!" Leo growls.
"Lets play Leo." I whisper. I could feel the tears start to fall down my face.  That is when the  goes black.
The game Hide is a game where both players hide in the darkness. Whoever finds and ties the characters hands first wins. But there is also the version where you have to fight and the first person who gives up or falls unconsciously to the ground loses. We are playing the second version. This game is to help hone your other senses besides sight.  But it's also a game that helps you learn to be silent and blend in. A game that can involve death. I close my eyes and concentrate on smell, sound and touch. Three of the five senses.
Clack. At that sound I moved.

Third person

"What are they playing?" Gon asks. Having never seen or played this game he was curious.
"Its called Hide. A game very few people know of." The scared man across the way yells. And before anyone could ask anymore questions the flames were back as well as the lights.
"I give!" Leo yells holding up his hands.
"Yay. I win." Moriko whispers before she starts to fall. Leo catching her just in time. He smiles at her as he stands up and puts her on his back.
"Leo where are you going?" One of the other inmates yells.
"I'm taking her back to her side. You heard her. If she won she's taking me with her. Well, she won." Leo says making it to the other side.
"I got her from here." Killua blurts  unintentionally. Leo just looks at him.
"If you want to wake her up sure. But I suggest you don't. That is if you don't want to piss her off." Killua glares at Leo. Not knowing why he was feeling so angry.
"I've missed you Leo" Moriko whispers in her sleep which makes him even madder.
"Now I have someone else to look out for." He mutters, "I'm next!" He volunteers before walking onto the plank. He was in a very mood.

OoO

Morikos pov:

"So let me get this straight. We are all in here for ten hours because of Orio?" I ask. I was clearly in a very foul mood and its all because their stupidness. Imagine waking up hoping to see your siblings at the end of this stupid prison, only to find that your locked in a room for hours all because of one idiot.
"Pretty much." Leo mutters as he leans against a wall and I growl.
"Idiot! You should of just bet your life! I want Reo and Aki!" I scream in anger. I can't handle being away from them for very long. Mom says it's seperation anxiety.
"Shut up you brat! You passed out!" Orio  yells. And that is when I broke. I glare at the old man and take slow steps towards him.
"Listen here you old man." I whisper. My hair covering my eyes as I try not to lose my composer, " your the one who screwed up. Not me. I won my game. So dont you dare blame me and call me a brat. The next time that comes out of your mouth I am going to cut off your head. Understand?" I growl. I watch as his eyes widen in surprise and his body starts shaking in fear. He quickly nods and I turn around amd go into a corner and sit. I ignored everyone.

Ten hours later

We have finally made it to our final choice. But one problem there's two doors. One door is the slow way where we probably won't make it and the other way is the faster way but only three people can go through. Leo however doesn't count.
"Then I guess we will have to fight." Tonpa yells and I feel something about to hit me. I just let Leo pull me out of the way and I close my eyes. I'm about to lose it and if I do there is going to be blood. Lots of blood.
"If you do that again Tonpa, I will kill you." I hear Killua growl.
"Its okay Killua. If I wouldn't of had Leo get me out of the way and that hit me, I would of cut off his head." I say and open my eyes. I then climb onto Leos back and fall back asleep.  This was all to boring anyways.

A/N

Here ya guys go.  This chapter is kinda fast because I kept gettingbwriters black for it or I didn't know how to explain certain points.  Bit I hope you guys enjoy it.
Oh and who would you ship with Moriko?