17: Leo's Secret PT.1

"Now you be careful you hear? Heavens arena is not a safe place." Mom warns as she hugs me and I groan in frustration.
"I got Leo with me for a bit so I'll be fine momma. Tell Aki and Reo that they better come see me." I tell her while hiding my nervousness. It will be my first time without Aki and Reo by my side for a long period of time, and it scares me. But I know Leo is going to be there to keep me from doing something stupid. And hopefully I will run into Gon and Killua.
"It's been a week since you came back and I am so proud of you. I will also make sure your father gives the boys a break so they can come see you. If you run into any problems call me. Now get going." She says as she pushes me out the door.
"Finally your done saying goodbye. Let's go. I've gotta make a pit stop real quick and I want to be at Heavens Arena in two days." Leo mutters and I sigh. His personality sure has changed since I helped him out. When he's around others he doesn't know he becomes this cold, quiet guy, when in reality he's actually a very talkative sometimes annoying person.
"You should learn how to be yourself around others Leo." I taunt as I strap my Katana to my back. I then skip away and turn around to look at him.
"Shut it." He mutters and I just giggle.
This is gonna be fun!

Timeskip:Next day

When Leo said he had to make a pit stop I wasn't expecting for it to be in a middle of a forest. Also he refuses to take a bus or cab and any other form of transportation. We've been walking in this forest for a day straight. And it took a day to get here.
"Leo, can we leave?" I ask feeling bored and irritated.
"I already told you Moriko, I have to get something."
"And it involves us getting lost in a forest?! We are already behind schedule because you can't wait baka!" I yell only to be hit on the head.
"I know what I am doing!" Leo states as I pout with tears in my eyes.
"Do you?! Tch. If your not going to help me I'll do it myself!" I vow before storming off.
"Wait Moriko! You don't know where your going!" He yells after me and I ignore him while vanishing from his new. Stupid Leo. I want to be at Heavens arena already. I want to get stronger so when I see Killua and Gon they won't have to feel the need to protect me. The same with Aki and Reo. At the mention of my brother's name I hang my head. A depressing aura surrounding me. Then I feel it. Someone is watching me.
"Who's there?!" I yell out as I see the sunset through the trees and that is when I realized. I'm lost.

Third Person
Meanwhile:
Leo groans in frustration as he tries to find Moriko.
"Stupid girl. This isn't the place for us to get seperated. Especially if their still here." Leo mutters to himself. Sure Moriko can take care of herself and she's proven that but the price Leo's know won't hesitate to surround her. She isn't strong enough yet to deal with said people.
"Leo, your here!" A girl name Miasaki yells as she glomos Leo who gains a irks mark at the weird girl.
"Hey Miasaki. Finally you guys noticed. I need to talk to Dad about getting my swords." He tells her and she just smiles back.
"Okay. Oh by the way be careful there is some weird people around. Including a girl." At the mention of the girl Leo's eyes widen.
"Does she have blue hair?" He asks and Miasaki nods.
"She's a friend of mine make sure you tell Natsu." Leo tells her and watches as her eyes widen.
"Oh, umm... It's kinda to late they went after her they should be at her location right about... Now" she tells him and he quickly Yanks the girl off.
"Leo!" He hears Moriko scream and he quickly starts running towards where he heard her scream from.
Back to Moriko:

Moriko povs:
My eyes are wide in fear as I get Kunai thrown at me. Dodging every single one easily.
"Stop throwing things at me!" I scream only to be ignored and I quickly gain a irk mark. I come to a quick stop pulling out my katana. These people want a fight then I'll give them a fight. I grab the hilt of my katana, and move my right foot in front of the left. My hair hiding my face as I close my eyes and wait. Then I hear it the familiar sound of something flying through the air. I spin around and block the Kunai from hitting me with no effort.
"Stop it! She's with me!" Leo yells running out of the trees and blocking me from whoever was there. I open my eyes and glare at the big stupid head.
"Leo! Why are you here baka?!" I scream and pout as I put my katana away.
"Sorry Leo. We didn't know." A man apologizes as four people appear in front of us. I just shrug it off. It's not that unusual. "And we are sorry for attacking you. We have been getting some Intruders lately and since no one recognized you-"
"It's fine. No hard feelings because now I get to do this!" I wave the guy off as I spin and kick Leo in the back. The force of my kick sending him flying.
"What was that for?!" He yells as a irk mark forms on his head.
"For not telling me anything!!" I yell and glare. I shouldn't be mad at him because I honestly don't know Leo at all besides that hes a good fighter and was in that hell hole after stabbing someone who was abusing their child. Sadly, it didn't kill the bastard.
"Leo who the hell is this brat anyways?" A girl asks and I glare.
"She's the reason I'm out. Moriko I'll tell you everything but we gotta go, it's not safe to say anything." He explains and pats my head. I slap his hand away but give the girl an evil smile before sticking out my tongue. She glares at me as though she wants to kill me.
This may actually be fun!

A/N
Hey guys! Guess what? I'm back! After what a year? I've finally got inspiration for how I wanted to start this. Though it's unedited so bear with me for now. Anyways I hope you like this first part on getting to know Leo just a little more. Though there's probably more questions than answers but the next chapter will have answers both about Leo and maybe a few clues about Moriko.
So like, comment, and vote!!
-Crystal