A/N

EDIT: To clear up any confusion Morikos story isn't going to be seperated into two books. It's just seperated into two parts so I would have a stopping point to revise and edit the first part while also coming up with the next chapter starting with Heavens Arena Arc. I am trying to get the next chapter out as soon as I can. But until then comment on which one of these below that sounds good to be updated first.
Hey guys! So I just wanted to let you guys know that I am still having writers block so until I can write more for this fanfiction, I will be updating other stories. But here is the good news!

I am writing a series for Hunter X Hunter as well as a one piece fanfiction  and My Hero Academia Fanfiction series. Please vote on which you would like to be updated first!

Hidden(HXH)

Natsume Tachibana is a girl who hides her emotions. She holds many secrets and some in which she regrets, but working for the Phantom Troop is no easy task. Even though she doesn't have a marking, she is considered their ace. However, she hates them with every fiber in her body and wishes to escape. She doesn't want to hide in the shadows anymore. Even if they treat her like family after saving her from the people who killed her family.Then she meets the strange boy with the red eyes on a mission and she can't help but be fascinated by him.Can Natsume finally come out of the shadows and be who she is meant to be? Or will she fall even more and therefore never be saved?

Can Natsume finally come out of the shadows and be who she is meant to be? Or will she fall even more and therefore never be saved?

Angel of The Sea

Mai doesn't know what she is doing. After almost dying when she was child over a necklace her mother gave her, she has wanted nothing more than to get revenge. Being the little sister, though not by blood, to Shanks. She feels as if she has nothing to fear. She lets her cockiness talk instead of her fear, and she does the things she wants to. Being a small unwanted pirate as well she feels invisible. Until she accidentally sneaks onto Laws ship and ends up making an alliance with him so she can get her ship back. Only what she told is somewhat a lie. She soon finds herself in more trouble than ever before as people start noticing her. And one pirate crew want her head, hoping they can get the Shell necklace. The blessing of the sea, a treasure which hasn't been deemed true or not. That is until she finally shows what it is capable of. And she soon gains the nickname Angel of the Sea.

Join Mai as she journeys through the seas, learns new things, and maybe fall in love. While also fighting for her life and dealing with Tragfalar Law.

Hidden or Not(OP Fanfic)

Kagome Akastuki has lost almost everything important to.her. Wanting revenge for the murders of her clan she decides to join the Red Hair Pirates with her best friend Akito and her two Guardians, Misuki and Takashi.

Now fast forward a few years and she is now a wanted person by both.pirates and Marines. However none.of the have never seen her face or Akitos so they are known as the Devil's Duo. Only she wasn't expecting Luffy now the Captain of the Straw hat pirates, to be on the same exact island she was. So when. They run into each other Luffy comes right out and ask for her to join his crew.

It takes her a while before she finally agreed and sticks to her promise she made him. However she has a few rules he needs to remember for her to stay.

Now she is on a adventure she never even dreamed of with people she can finally call Nakama. But with good things come the bad ones. That's what sucks about hiding who you are, but maybe she doesn't have to anymore.

 That's what sucks about hiding who you are, but maybe she doesn't have to anymore

Stand Strong(MHA Fanfic)

Akira Hashimoto has only used her quirk once but she lost it right after. Her memory of that time a blur. She has been labeled as a Quirkless once everyone found out about her losing those powers.And as a consequence of this she was kicked out of the orphanage at the age of ten and has lived by herself since then. And without using a quirk she is accepted into U. A. She quickly discovers that not everything is as it seems and she risks her life to protect her classmates. With that she gains a quirk but refuses to use it unless it's for emergencies.She will make friends, gain enemies, and learn more about herself along the way. What choices will she make? And will they be right ones? I DONT OWN MY HERO ACIDAMIA! ONLY MY OC