3: Pain

I can't believe we all passed just by our efforts. According to Aki the ship is actually a pretrial or something. Its so they can knock down the candidates for the exam. Leorio and Kurapika were about to fail if they didn't say their reason for wanting to become hunters so they reluctantly did. Orio was just a money grubbing old man and Kurapika wanted revenge. Which I thought was stupid.
"I'll see you at the exam sight Gon." I say happily and smile. I wave goodbye but before I could even move, Gon glomps me.
"Why can't you travel with us?" Gon asks saddly.
"Well.. Um..  Aki and Reo don't like people much. And their um.. Over protective, at least that's what momma says." I explain and he nods.
"Then good luck Moriko Chan!" He says and runs off. When I couldn't see him my smile turns into a frown.
"Let's go Moriko. Dad said its the cedar tree right?" Aki asks and I nod.

Timeskip

We were now in what seems to be an old abandon town. The vibe I got off this place is scary.
"Aki... Are you sure this is the right way?" I whisper, grabbing the back of his shirt.
"Moriko be quiet." Reo mutters and I glare at him.
"EXCELLENT!" Someone yells. I jump and pull out my favorite dagger.
"Hey old lady, you scared Moriko!" Reo hisses. Oopsy, I ripped Reos new jacket. He's going to be in a very bad mood now.
"For you to pass, you must do a two choice quiz! Only one correct answer any other answer will get you disqualified!" An old lady yells and I peaked at her as I put away the dagger. I look up at Aki who's smirking. She totally ignored Reo.
"Go for it." He says cockily.
"You are stuck a room with two murders. One holds your mother the other holds your best friend. You can only save one. Say one for mother or two for best friend." She says and I blink. That isn't possible, you can't just save one person, not if their both precious to you. Even though I know the answer, what if that really happens? What if I'm put in that situation?
I close my eyes and froze. A image of two people I didn't know, appear . Then my head starts hurting.
"Owie! Aki, my head is hurting!" I whine and kneel to the ground, "it hurts, it hurts, it hurts!" I scream in pain. It was getting worse. It was telling me I forgot something important. I didn't even hear her say we pass. All I know is that I was getting  picked up and everything goes black.

OoO

"Can you not do that?" I hear Aki say annoyed,"usually my brother and I wouldn't mind playing this 'game'. But as you can see our dear Moriko isn't feeling so well. So now if you would kindly do your job and navigate us to the exam that would be great."
"Aki, there's no need to be rude." I mumbled groggily.
"Finally, your awake. Can you get off, your heavy." Reo mocks and I glare. I slide off his back and kick him in the leg. I then look at the people before us. While they look at Reo on the floor holding the leg I kicked.
"So your our navigators. Papa, says hi!" I laugh and give the two parents a letter.

Time skip again! Your welcome!

"Why are we here?" I ask looking at the resteraunt standing before us. Aki has his usual 'don't bother me' face, so he doesn't answer. Reo just glares at nothing and I let out a mushroom sigh. They were so helpful. Note the sarcasm.
"Just follow me." The boy navigator says and we do.
"Welcome." The Chef says once we walk in.
"Is that back room open?"
"What will you have?"
"The steak combo that will open your eyes to the light." The navigator says,"for three."
"How would you like it?" The Chef asks suspiciously.
"Grilled over low flame until cooked." The Chef nods at his answer.
"Go ahead to the back." He states before going and serving other customers. We were then led into the back toon.
"

Just stay in here and good luck." He tells us and closes the door.

"Reo, I'm hungry!" I whine.
"Shut up. Are you sure you want to do this Moriko?" Reo suddenly asks.
"Do what? Become a Hunter? Then yes I'm positive!" I smile happily at him. And I start noticing that the room was going down.
"Aki, is this an elevator?"
"No, its just a room." He mutters.
"Then why are we going down?"  I ask just as we stop and a door opens. I see a lot of people and swallow. My gaze goes over every single one memorizing them.
This is gonna be fun!