21: First fight

Morikos Pov:

I sigh as I try to figure out which way to go. I hate to admit it but I'm lost. So lost. That and I don't even know where Heaven Arena is. I made a huge mistake not asking for directions.
Grumble.
I quickly stop in my tracks as I hear a weird growling sound. Then realize it's my stomach as it growls again. I take off my bag and get out a candy bar and start eating. I chew slowly wanting savor the flavor while I continue walking.
"If I can find a street or a house I can ask for directions. Though I don't know what city I'm going to." I think out loud. I can imagine Aki and Reo laughing at me. More Reo then Aki.
"Wow, I never thought I would see you so pathetic." I hear Miasaki mock from behind me. I gain a irk mark as I turn and look up in a tree to see her and Leo just chilling. I pout and glare.
"I'm not pathetic. I'm going the right way. And what's he doing here?" I ask and cross my arms, but also getting into a defensive stance.
"Oh... Umm.. I had to track you down because-"
"I'm sorry Moriko. I wasn't thinking straight and I didn't want to believe that he.... That he would do something like this over jealousy. I asked Miasaki to bring me to you. Can you give me another chance?" He apologizes and I raise an eyebrow.
"I won't forgive you so easily. I'll let you tag a long, but if you try anything. I will kill you." I tell him with a death glare. I watch in satisfaction as he stares at me with fear. "Just kidding." I singsong, "now let's go. I'm already behind schedule." I turn around and continue walking.
"You know I'm surprised that your actually going in the right direction. I thought you would be completely turned around."
"Oh... Um I was actually. I was completely lost, I'm surprised I was going the right way." I sheepishly tell him and he sweat drops.
"Of course you were. Come on let's go we only have so much time."He says as I jump on his back and yawn. I just hope I get there soon.

OoO

I look up at the massive building before me in awe. I only saw a few buildings from where I was seated on the balloon, so I didn't get the chance to see Heavens Arena. I wasn't expecting it to be a towering building.
"Is this really the place?" I ask in a whisper. Still not believing that I'm actually here.
"Yep. It's the fourth tallest building with 251 stories and 999 meters tall. This is where you'll get your training in for sure." Leo tells me and I tune him out after he starts going into the facts.
"Cool, largest building. Let's go!" I interrupt before I start dragging him into the line with me. "Are all these people going to Heavens Arena too?" I ask as I finally notice how long the line really is and pout. Leo chuckles behind me.
"Don't pout. A lot of people come here to fight. There are no rules to go by and you win by knocking your opponent out. The higher you go the more money you get. However the higher you go the tougher you opponent's are going to be." He explains and I grin. Knowing my eyes are sparkling in joy and excitement.
"Ooh I can't wait!" I yell. This is gonna be so fun!
It took us thirty minutes to finally get to the front of the line and I sigh. I didn't know that this place was this popular.
" welcome to Heavens Arena. Now if you don't mind filling out this form." The lady says giving us a piece of paper. I quickly fill it out and hand it to her, Leo doing the same. She then turns to her computer and starts typing before turning back. "Leo Kihuna, you are number one thousand nine hundred and ninety five. Moriko Uchimo, you are number one thousand nine hundred and ninety six. On the first arena floor, they will be calling you by your number. So please try not to forget it. Now please go ahead." She tells us and before I can say anything Leo is the one who is dragging me behind him. Like I could forget our numbers. Tch. Idiot.
"Leo where are we going?" I ask as I notice we were in a hallway coming up to a doorway.
"Just shut it and see." He orders and I glare at him only to hear loud noises before stepping through the said doorway. My eyes widen at how huge this place it. There were small arenas placed down in the center where multiple people are fighting. And the many more people up in the stands either just watching or waiting for their turn to be next. Them cheering and yelling as they watch the fights below.
"So cool." I whisper and take a seat in the back, not taking my eyes off the fights.
"Numbers 1996 and 2021, please make your way to ring C." A lady says over the intercom.
"That's me. Ill see you when I'm done. Wish me luck!" I tell him before making my way down to the ring. Leaving my katana behind.
"It's a kid!" Someone yells as I step into my designated ring. My opponent already waiting. I look up at him with an innocent face and blink. Hes tall and muscular. I could feel his bloodlust from a mile away. If I was any normal child I would of probably been snapped in two,however I am not, and I really don't like how he's smirking.
"Your paring me up with a kid?" He laughs as he looks down at me. I just give him an innocent smile. The referee just ignores him and I just keep my mouth shut. While also ignoring the idiots in the stands.
"This is a first floor fight so we will be appraising your skill levels. Your allowed three minutes to show what your capable of. Now then... Begin!" The referee yells and I quickly jump back as the man's fist comes flying down. My head tilting to the side. He's slow. Tch.
"Sorry about that little girl. Hope I didn't scare ya." The guy mocks and I raise an eyebrow at him. That is when I feel a wetness running down my cheek. My eyes furrow in confusion as I touch my cheek and look at my hand to see blood.
"Wow. You actually made me bleed. And to think I was gonna go easy on ya. Stupid oaf." I taunt and dodge again. Might as well get him irked. And that's what I did for two minutes straight. I ran around the ring dodging him until he finally yells out a huge roar.
"Stand still you little twirp. If your so weak that your dodging me you shouldn't be here kid!" He screams and I come to a complete stop. My aura darkening.
"Did... Did you just call me weak?" I ask with a smile. This causes the whole room to go insanely quiet. No one moving or making a sound. I then glare at him as he smirks.
"Your a kid. Of course your weak." He mocks.
"I. Am. Not. Weak." I growl before vanishing from his sight and reappearing next to him. My fist flying into his stomach. He starts laughing, not thinking about my punch.
"Is that al-" before he can finish that sentence he is flying backwards into the wall. His mouth open in shock and his eyes white as ghosts. I smile as the time finally runs out and my aura becomes normal again.
"You should never under estimate your opponent. Also your weak. That wasn't even all of my strength how sad." I tell him and pout. It took everyone a second to comprehend what just happened before they start cheering for my win. My smile widens.
"1996, please proceed directly to floor fifty ." The referee says and hands me a piece of paper. I smile.
"Thank you." I tell him before leaving. I notice Leo not anywhere in the stands and shrug. He ruins my katana though, I'll kill him, and with that I sit up in the stands minding my own business.