chapter 14: Meeting Alluka

"And who are you?" A lady asks as I hit another butler.  Her face was bandaged and she just looked plan creepy.
"The name is Moriko. And I am in a very bad mood. So if you don't mind telling me where Killua is, ill be on my way." My usual childish personality gone and I just stare at her coldly. This usually happens when I get really really mad. And this lady isn't helping.
"Do you not know who I am?"
"Killuas mother. And if you don't get out of my way...Ill. Kill.You." I growl and glare. I didnt like this lady not one bit. And I won't hesitate to kill her.
"How dare you!" She yells and then attacks me. I quickly dodge and put my dagger to her throat.
"I'm not going to ask it again. Where's Killua?"
"Who are you?"
"My name is Moriko and I'm here to beat up Killua for running away from Illumi like that. But don't worry Your eldest got his punishment already. Also, I know you're there Illumi." I roll my eyes as he walks out of the shadows.
"You really are Ley Chan." He mutters. I glare at him.
"Its Moriko get it right!"
"Now I see it. How are you even alive? We were told you were dead." I glare at Killuas mother before smirking.
"One: I have no idea what you are talking about, and two: please don't make me ask again." I say before I close my eyes and let my blood lust free. I watch as her eyes hold a sense of fear in them.
"He's being punished for running away. I think you will find the room easily."Illumi mutters.
"Illumi what do you think you are doing?" I quickly walk down a hallway as I listen for Killua.
"Mother. Leave her. There is nothing we can do, she is after all..." Illumis voice fades away as I got farther away.
I will get answers later. After all it seems they know my past.

OoO

Its been a hour and I still haven't found that silver haired baka. I was getting frustrated at how big this place is and to make it even worse my phone starts to ring.
"I told you to leave me alone." I hiss into the phone.
"Its Naru. Your brothers made me tell them what happened and now I'm getting pulled along after them. Reo isn't looking to happy by the way. Also Gon woke up and decided to go save Killua." Naru says boredly and I groan.
"Stall Aki and Reo for as long as possible. And there's nothing I can do about Gon." I growl and hang up. This was going to be bad.
"Killua! Come out, come out wherever you are!" I sang before kicking a door.
"Who the hell are you?"
"Moriko, what are you doing here?" Killua and a strange boy say in sync. I just glare at Killua before stomping over. I was pissed and he knows it.

Time skip:

I smirk at my master piece as Killua glares at me.
"Why did you put me in this?!" Killua yells at me and I smirk. I have just put Killua in a very bright pink dress with a very bright pink ribbon in his hair. I also snuck some of his mothers makeup. And now he looks like a little girl.
"Your a big baka, that's why! I left Reo and Aki to beat you up." I yell at him going back to my childish personality.
"You shouldnt be here Moriko. Get out of here." Killua hisses at me.  I sit in front of him and start pouting.
"No. I'm not leaving. Gon and everyone is already on their way anyways." I say and close my eyes.
"Hey! I'm talking to you Moriko!"
"I'm tired. So shut up. My energy is low because of fighting your butlers, mother and not getting any sleep. " I mumble as I start to fall into a deep sleep.
"Hey! Moriko! You can't just fall asleep!" He yells before I completely fall into the darkness of my own mind.

Killuass POV

I take a deep breath as I glare down at Moriko for falling asleep on me. First she barges in here like she owns the place and from what I could hear, she didn't come with her brothers. At this thought, I can't help the smile that appears on my face. I quickly pick her up and take her to the guest room.
"She has clearly spent way to much  energy. Strong as ever as well as innocent." I hear nee San say behind me. I stiffen in fear.
"Don't worry Killua, I won't punish you. Not while she is here. She will kill me."
"How do you know Moriko Chan?!" I growl and glare standing in front of her protectivly.
"You will find out soon enough. Right now its to dangerous for her to remember she's not ready. Now go finish your punishment so she won't wake up and try to find you again." He orders and I quickly do as I was told.

Moriko POV
I sit straight up panting and sweating profusely. Another nightmare having to do with blood and red. I sigh and rest my head in my hands. Then My phone rings.
"Hello?" I ask not even checking who called.
"Moriko? Are you okay? Me and Reo are hear with the others." Aki says and I sigh.
"Are you actually in the compound?" I ask not wanting to cry.
"We are inside a building waiting. Hurry up and meet us. We are going to have a long talk." He tells me coldly and I swallow.
"Yes Aki." I whisper and hurry to the door and hanging up. I open the door only to see that there is another room filled with toys and a little girl sitting down.
"Excuse me where am I?" I ask and I watch as the girls head slowly lifts and looks at me. Her face blank but then as if she recognized me her eyes widen and a huge smile covers her face.
"Ley- chan! Your finally back!" She yells and glomps me. I freeze in my spot.
"My name is Moriko. I lost my memory so I don't remember who I was when I knew the Zoldyks." I say honestly. I can't get a little girls hopes up. She chuckles.
"I know silly! Wanna play with me for a little?" She asks and I look down at the time.
"How does five minutes sound?" I ask on instinct.
"Okay!" She yells excitedly and I go play with her until the five minutes are up. She then asks for me to read her a story and tell her about Killua. I told her the punishment I gave him and gave her a picture. Her face then turns white as her mouth and eyes turn black. I just keep smiling.
" What's your wish?" She asks and I look at her in shock.
"Wish?"
"Ya. You fulfilled Allukas requests. What's your wish? Is it to regain your memories?"
"Sorry Nanika. But I don't have a wish. I did this because you looked very lonely. And I'll remember when I am ready. I also know for a wish to be granted something of equal value must be given up." I tell Nanika and give her a kind smile. The name just popping into my head.
"Actually, I wish you two to be happy." I tell Naniko. She nods and transforms back into Alluka."
"You always say that. I thought you didn't remember?"
"I dont. It just popped into my head." I say honestly. She nods.
"You should probably go back out that way. Bye bye." I pat her head and give her a kind smile. My heart skipping a beat.
"I may not remember much or anything, but for some reason I want to say this. Ill get you out of here. Both Killua and I. That's a promise. I'll come see you again. Even if I have to break down the door." I promise and walk off. I hear her whisper something but I couldn't exactly tell what it was. Time to leave this place.

A/N

Hey guys! Omg, I am so happy with how this story is going. Especially with all the reads and votes. But I would also really appreciate some opions its helps us authors grow, especially me. Anyways because I haven't uploaded in a while I'm going to give you a double update. There are only two more chapters in season 1.

Now I am naming each part, a season. The season doesn't go by they anime or manga either. Its where I think I should leave off. This also will give me a little time before I continue, and see where this is going. I'm excited to see how some of you will like what have planned. But before we continue I got to edit. Anyways, sorry about the babbling. 

Vote, comment, and until next time tootles