18| Leo's Secret pt.2

WARNING: MATURE SCENE TOWARDS THE END!!

WC: 2579

I yawn as I follow Leo and what I assume is his group of friends, to a hidden village. Leo wasn't really speaking to me as of yet, so I had to actually listen and remember names. The girl who keeps giving me the death glare is Miasaki. The guy who tried to kill me is Natsu, and then there's the guy who keeps to himself and doesn't speak. His name is Tate. I like him the most.
"Leo how did Moriko get you out anyways? She looks weak." Miasaki asks and I glare.
"Mind your own business crazy." I warn and she gives me a glare back.
"Don't pick fights with her Miasaki, she could kill you easily. Moriko be nice. Also don't underestimate her. Ever." Leo warns and we both stick our tongues out at him. Then we both giggled as we watch him get a irk mark.
"So Leo... What exactly is this place? You didn't go into details." I ask wanting to know where exactly Leo brought me.
"This village is Kihuna. A hidden village for ninja, though not everyone here is a ninja. It's not a secret to outsiders but the whereabouts of this village are." Leo explains and I sweat drop.
"And why are we here?"
"I need to get my swords back and also see my father."
"You should probably wait to go talk to Chief." Natsu warns and Leo looks at him with a blank expression.
"He has my swords and Moriko is going to get impatient if I don't hurry up. I made her a promise. So please take me to my father."
"He might kill her though." Tate whispers. My eyes widen as I stop dead in my tracks.
"Why might I die?"
"He might not see you worthy enough of knowing the location of the village, so he usually just kills those deemed unworthy. Sure it's inhumane but we can't just let them run around and risk them telling everyone."
"Don't go scaring her Miasaki. I don't want to have to calm her down. Please listen to my warnings and father will recognize her instantly. He won't kill her."
"S-so he has killed unworthy people before?" I stutter and swallow. Its fun to act scared sometimes!
"Quit acting. It takes a lot to scare you." I hear Leo mutter and I pout.
"But they didn't need to know that. You took the fun out of it." I whine and watch as everyone besides Miasaki sweat drops.
"He does that to you to huh?" She asks and my eyes widen in surprise.
"You mean by taking all the fun away?" I answer with another question.
"Ya! He did it to me all the time before he went to that tower thing when he was eight!" She yells and we both giggled at the glare Leo sent our way.
"I think we can be friends. We'd be able to team up and play pranks on him. Though I do wanna hurry. I miss my friends." I explain while I put my hands behind my head as my demeanor darkens. I really do miss Gon and Killua. Beside Aki and Reo I never actually got to know anyone else, and I want to get to know them more.
"We have to go to Heavens arena first Moriko, then we can go find them."
"Whose them?" Miasaki asks in confusion.
"Oh sorry. I'm talking about my two friends Gon and Killua. They did the Hunter exam with me. I'm hoping to run into them soon. I miss them." I explain as a smile appears on my face. Next thing I know is that I'm running into Leo's back.
"Ow! Leo why did you suddenly stop?"
"Good to see you finally made it back. Whose the brat behind you?" An older man asks the same time I did. I blink and peak my head around Leo. The guy was huge not as in fat huge, but as in muscle huge. He was in good shape and he looked really strong. He also has an eye patch over his eye.
"Don't do-"
"I'm Moriko! Nice to meet ya. I helped get Leo away from that stupid warden during the Hunter exams! I was also told that if you didn't like me you would probably kill me but I think Leo thinks your a lot stronger than me. Just by one look at you, I can see multiple weaknesses. For example you got stabbed not to long ago, right in the shoulder. I noticed while you were talking also I am not some weak girl you can get rid of. I hope we can be friends." I ramble only for Leo to hit me on the head as his father laughs.
"Shes spunky and don't worry kid, I knew who are the moment you peaked around Leo. My name is Drake Kihuna the chief of Kihuna. It's good to finally meet you Moriko Uchima. Come lets go talk somewhere more private. You three can go now there are still unwanted intruders."