24.Knowledge is Power Pt.2

Warning: This is unedited so please bear with me!!!!!

Morikos Pov

"It's time for the biggest match of the day! Three rookies have advanced to the hundred and nintith floor! And they did it without losing a single fight. Gon, Killua, and Moriko, are their names! Will they be able to clear todays match in one shot too? Go ahead and push your wager buttons!" The announcer yells as I stand facing my next opponent. This was our last match of the day. The match that will let us go to the two hundredth floor. Thankfully after last nights faint episode, no one has asked any questions. Well... besides Leo. I do want to talk to Wing about this Nen though. Something is off with his explanation last night, and I will find out about it.

"You should pay attention little girl!" The opponent yells causing me to snap back to reality, just as the guys fist flies towards me. I quickly step to the side and just blink as he breaks the ground. I tilt my head to the side, debating on whether I want to end this quickly or take my time. I then feel his fist fly by my face and I snap back to reality again only to see his fist right next to my face.

"You know, its rude to interrupt someone when their thinking right?" I ask as I dodge another punch, " I was gonna give you more of a chance, but now I'm bored. So sad." I mock before taking my leg and swinging it into his stomach. Just like my previous opponents it takes a few seconds before he is flying into the wall, winning with a K/O, and with that I'm off to the elevators to go to the two hundredth floor.

"There you are, Moriko. How are you feeling?" Wing asks as I enter the elevator and I blink. I wasn't expecting Zushis master to be here.
"I am feeling just great. Thanks. Where are you headed?" I ask Wing and he sighs.
"To get Gon and Killua before they get hurt. They are not ready for the two hundredth floor." He answers and I look at him in confusion.
" What do you mean? Those two are the strongest people I know." I tell him and glare. How dare he underestimate them!
"I am not underestimating them Moriko. You will understand. You can go ahead and I will hang back so you can witness it like they are about to." He tells me as the elevator dings open. I just give him a look that says 'try anything, and you die,' before stepping off to see Gon and Killua a few feet ahead of me.
"Hey you two, wait for me!" I scream and run to catch up. I however didn't think that Killua would just stop like he did. So right as he stop I collide into his back and then I feel myself flying backwards, only for Killua to grab my hand and pull me into him. I feel my face start to get super hot. Which starts to confuse me. Why does it feel like my face is super hot?
"Moriko, are you blushing?" Gon asks and my face gets hotter.
"Bl-blush? No. No way! Why would I ever blush. I'm just annoyed is all! Killua just stopped like that and made me run into him. So it isnt my fault!" I quickly change the subject and jump away from Killua who is also looking in the opposite direction of me. Then we just stand in complete silience and I clear my throat before skipping ahead of them and turning around.

"So what's the two-hundredth floor like?" I ask, changing the subject. Thankfully getting rid of the weird energy in the air. Gon looks at Killua and nods.

"Beats me. Never actually been up here, but we're gonna find out now I guess." Killua answers with a shrug as we take a right only to see a dark, eerie hallway ahead of us. I clench my fists and keep my smile as we walk into the creepy hallway. A few seconds later I stop as fear start creeping through my body, as if I was paralized. My instincts tell me to run and not look back but I couldn't bring myself to leave Gon and Killua. I swallow. In one second I was staring at the darkness in front of me in fear and the next I'm behind Gon and Killua. I glare at Killua, knowing that he was probably the one to move me. I don't need protecting. I am gonna have to hit him later.