6: Worrying

Akira's POV

I blink as I see a bright light in front of us.
"What took so long Aki?" Reo asks as I let my eyes adjust to the day light.
When I could finally see, I notice we were outside. Reo was leaning up against the wall, his arms crossed. I jump off Aki and go sit next to Reo. Aki soon follows pursuit.
"I was watching her gain some friends." Aki states with a shrug. Reo glares at his brother.
"She doesn't need friends, she has us." Reo hisses and I glare at him.
"But I like Gon and Killua! Plus I know they won't let anything bad happen to me!" I explain. Reo looks down at me and his features soften.
"Fine. I approve of Gon. But Killua, we'll see since I have yet to meet him." He mutters and closes his eyes. I roll mine. But smile. I yawn. They look down at me before sitting next to me.
"Take a nap. We have time." Reo mutters. I nod and rest my head on his shoulder before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

OoO

"Don't listen to him! He's a fake!" Someone yells and I jump up in surprise. Grabbing my dagger in the process.
"Moriko... You ripped his jacket. Again." Aki whispers and I gulp as I look down at Reo's jacket. Aki, just fixed the first rip. And now there's another one. Oops.
"S-sorry Reo. It was an accident." I whisper. He just glares before flinging his sword up cutting a card in half.
"I suggest you not do that Hisoka. I'm in a very bad mood." Reo hisses and I wince.
"I said I was sorry." I whisper as my lips starts to tremble. I feel Aki pat my head as Reo stands up and storms off.
"Wait, Reo! Where are you going?" I yell but he ignores me. Aki sighs and stands up.
"Stay with Gon okay? I'm going to go calm him down." Aki mutters and I watch him leave as well.
Why am I always alone?

Time skip brought to you by Killuas cuteness

I just jog next to Gon and Killua not paying attention to anything. I was worried and scared. Its been over an hour since I last saw the twins and I've never gone that long without seeing them before. They better be okay.
"Hey Killua, I'm gunna go look for Leorio and Kurapika." Gon suddenly blurts.
"I'll come to!"I yell and start following him. Only for him to stop and look at me with a smile.
"No, you stay with Killua. You'll be more safe with him." Gon yells as Killua grabs my hand. I frown. But listen. Though secretly I was mad. I can take care of myself!
"Be careful Gon!" I yell back at him, just as I get a shiver down my spine. I stop and turn.
"What's wrong Moriko?" Killua asks.
"I... I need to go... Reo, Aki.... There's something wrong. Something wrong." I whisper as I feel my eyes water. I start to walk away only for Killua to grab my wrist. I turn and glare.
"Its to dangerous." He tells me.
I yank away.
"Don't ever try to stop me again, Killua. Or I will kill you." I hiss my personality changing in a snap. I then turn and run back into the forest. They were in danger.
Please, be okay you two!